Another Hybrid. 24

Start from the beginning

"Hey shes perfect. Now why are you here"? I ask pulling Spencer close to me.

"Well cat I need to tell you that the police force will be here in Florida anytime now. They'll be much more harsh then the people who came to your school". She says.

"How did you know about the ones that came to our school". Spencer asks.

"Stay out of this". Taylor hisses. Spencer clenches her fists but I take her hand.

"Spence how about you go finish your painting okay"? I whisper.

"Fine". She says walking over to it. She glares at Taylor quickly then continues painting.

"What do I need to do". I ask.

"Stay away from people like her". She whispers. I give her look of anger.

"Why"? I ask. "Why do people keep saying that".

"Do you know why her parents are away"? She asks getting closer to me.

"Some criminal chase or something". I say. "How do you know so much about us"?

"Because I keep my fellow hybrids safe". She says. "And the reason her parents are away is because they are hunting down hybrids".
I take in what she just said. I look back at Spencer and she is peacefully painting. I remember her telling me about this but I guess we both forgot.

"Harry you need to forget the humans. They may seem nice but they will just stab you in the back. Be with your own kind. I know two other hybrids we could travel together. Live our lives like animals". She says. "Be with people like me".
She brings her lips to mine. I push her away.

"No. I love Spencer". I say. Then I see Spencer sprint over and tackle Taylor. She throws a few punches but Spencer is honestly destroying her. I just stand there and watch them fight.

"DONT YOU EVER TOUCH HIM AGAIN! IF YOU DO I WILL BURN YOU"! Spencer yells (a/n sherlock reference!! Anyone? Okay.)

"Okay okay okay". I say picking Spencer up and throwing her over my shoulder. "That's enough I think you broke her nose".

"SCREW YOU THEN I HOPE HER PARENTS CATCH YOU". Taylor says holding her bleeding nose. She puts her bandana on and storms out.

"OKAY BYE THEN"! Spencer yells and Taylor slams the door. I set Spencer down. I see she has claw marks on her arm from that psychopath.

"Oh no". I say seeing that they are bleeding. I grab a paper towel and wet it. I dab it on her arm.

"I hate her with a passion". She says.

"I know". I say. I take gauze and wrap it around her arm.

"What did she say about me"? She asks her hair falling in front of her face.

"She talked about how I should go live the life of a hybrid". I say.

"Okay anything else". She says while rolling her eyes. I smirk slightly but then look at her seriously.

"She talked about how your parents are hunting for hybrids and that I need to stay away from you". I mumble inaudibly.

"What"? She asks. I mumble it again.

"Harry dear speak up". She says smiling slightly. I say it again loud enough to hear. She looks surprised.

"I-I forgot about that". She says biting her lip. I pull my hat down feeling like a freak. Like usual. Then she looks angry. She stands up and rips my hat off.

"WHY CANT YOU JUSY BE ACCEPTED"! She yells. "I JUST WANT YOU TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF"!

"I'm fine love". I say.

"YOUR NOT FINE"! She yells. "ITS NOT FAIR THAT THEY HUNT YOU DOWN JUST BECAUSE YOUR A LITTLE DIFFERENT THEN EVERYONE ELSE"! Tears start to stream down her face.

"I'm a freak". I whisper.

"NO YOU'RE NOT". She yells. She realizes she is yelling and stops. I open my arms for a hug and she holds on to me tightly. "You're perfect Harry".

"You are too Spencer". I say.

"No matter what we have to keep each other safe okay"? I say putting my forehead to hers.

"Okay". She says.

"We are one weird couple". I say laughing.

"Well why be normal when you can be weird". She says. I bring my lips to hers and run my hand through her long red hair.

"I love you so much". I say.

"I love you too". She says. "No matter what".

( THE FEELS!!!!! But seriously I'm proud of this chapter!!! I made it long because 4k!!!! You guys are amazing! That's about it! LOVE Y'ALL)