Chapter XXX ( FINAL )

....................   

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The sky was blue, the flowers were blooming, the birds were singing. Everyone gathered to attend the most waited wedding of the year.

All the family and close friends to the couple were there.

Everything was set. The table, the flowers,.... the decoration was beautiful all in purple, Taehyung's favourite color.

People were already in the garden waiting for the ceremony to start. Jungkook and Namjoon  were in the groom's room preparing theirselves

JK: Oh gosh..

NJ :  Jungkook. Calm down. It's Taehyung.. relax. It's the day you waited for so many times right?

JK:  Yeah...but... I don't know I'm very nervous. I can't wait to see him walking down the aisle toward me.

Namjoon  smiled and patted Jungkook's shoulder.

Nj : Your life will be so much better after this. With the person you love.

JK:  Yeah...*smile*

Meanwhile,

in the bride's room. Taehyung was sitting all dressed up while Jimin were doing his make up.

JM:  Waaa. You're shinning Taehyung.

Tae: *chuckles*

Jin: I can't believe you are going to get married.

Tae:  I know. Me too. That's amazing.

JM:  You will have a lot of children and will live happily until the end of time.

Tae: mmmm.

Jin:  Who will escort you Taehyung?

Tae lowered his eyes and sighed.

Tae:  I guess, I'm going alone?

Jin:  Don't you have an uncle who will do it or someone?

Tae:  No..it's better that I go there alone.

Jimin caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead.

JM:  Everything's gonna be fine Tae. Trust me.

Tae :*smile*

After the preparation, everyone got out leaving Taehyung alone there. He took the flower bouquet and closed his eyes.

His parents'faces went throught his mind. A tear escaped from his eye. But he pulled back himself together and took a deep breath. He stood up and walked slowly towards the mirror where he discovered himself.

He was the most beautiful married ever. He was stunning . His princesse dress, the crown on his head. His beautiful, light makeup. Every details were beautiful.

Jungkook was walking in the hallway looking for the toilets. He got lost in the big castle and opened the wrong door.

His and Taehyung's eyes met.

Tae:  Jungkook?  What are you doing here??

Jungkook didn't utter a word and just stared at Taehyung. He smiled as his eyes got teary.

JK:  You are... you are georgous..

Taehyung smiled and chuckled.

Jungkook walked towards. him and held his hands.

JK:  How can I be so lucky?

Tae: *smile* Jungkook. You're not supposed to be here.

JK:  I was looking for the toilets. Hahaha.