Chapter XXIII

..............

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Taehyung woke up by the feeling of the warm sun on his cheeks. He lifted up the blanket and covered his face as he groaned. He was about to sleep again, but then, his phone rang. It was his alarm.

Tae:  Seriously...

He took it eyes still closed and stopped the alarm. He lied a little more and sat down. He rubbed his eyes and looked ahead him.

Tae: So it is like 6:00 am... Gosh.. I never woke up that soon before...I changed so much during those past 3 years. Shit.....

He forced himself to stand up and opened completely the window. The view was so beautiful and he liked admiring it every morning. It was the only good thing he still had in his life.

He smiled softly and sighed.

His peaceful and calm moment got interrupted by the irritating sound of his phone.

He turned his head and took it from the desk.

Tae:  Hello ?

[ Tae! It's been a long time.]

Taehyung smiled widely and sat on the bed. It was his bestfriend Jimin. Jimin and Yoongi moved to Mexico a year ago for Yoongi's work.

Tae:  How is it there ?

[ it's veeeery hot *laugh*]

Tae: *laugh* Profit then. Did you talk with Jin recently ?

[ Yeah. He called me the last week. He said he missed us a lot. Not you ?]

Tae:  Yeah. We talked. I just wanted to ask you. He must be so busy with his work.

[ Yeah. Being stylist in not easy. But he is with his boyfriend so it's okay. They are in the city of love. Paris. I wonder if they met Jungkook there. ]

Taehyung's smile faded. He lowered his head.. it didn't matter how many years passed. This name still hurted him.

[ Oh.I 'm sorry. ]

Tae:  No. They didn't meet once. He told me that Namjoon was still in contact with him but not as much as before…

[ I see.. Jeez. I have to go. But I'll call you soon.]

Tae:  *smile* yeah.. Bye.

[ Bye. Love you ]

Tae:  Love you too.

Taehyung hung up and put down the phone. He had a long journey ahead him so there was no time for thinking of the past or being nostalgic.

He finished his morning routine and took an apple on the fridge before leaving.

A familiar car was already waiting for him outside.

JG:  Hey *laugh*

Taehyung laughed slightly and Entered.

Tae:  I told you many times not to take me at home anymore. I'm not a kid.

JG:  I just wanted to.

Jeongguk started the car and they left for Taehyung's work.

Tae:  I'm so lazy. I don't wanna go there.

JG:  Why don't you just....

Tae:  Gguk. I won't go back with BTS.

JG:  Why ? Your place is with us.

Tae:  No. Who am I to leave and to come back that easily ? Noone. Just let it to be the way it is. I'm fine.

Jeongguk sighed and just looked ahead him. Tae leaned on the window and closed his eyes.