Chapter XVII

............

 TAEHYUNG'S POV

I came back home very late since I accepted Bang Pdnim 's proposition. I signed the contract and now I'm an official member of BTS.

We had already a concert soon so I needed to learn their chorgraphies. That was very fast.

When I arrived, I noticed that all the light were turned off. I guess Jungkook was sleeping. He slept so much those days. My bunny works very hard. *chuckles*

I went to the bedroom and as I excepted he was sleeping. I turned on the lights and closed the window.

Then, I looked at him. He was crying and moving a lot. I got worried and sat next to him. I shook him to wake him up.

Tae:  Jungkook ? JUNGKOOK !!

His eyes opened and he looked at me with his teary eyes. He bursted in tears in my arms. I also got teary. I couldn't see him in this state.

Tae: It was just a nightmare..

I felt him holding me tighter. I patted his back to calm him down.

After some minutes, he finally stopped crying and calmed down. I looked at him worriedly.

Tae:  Are you okay?? Do you want some water?

JK: *sniff* yeah.

     THIRD PERSON'S POV

Taehyung stood up and went to the kitchen to pour some water in a cup. Then, he rushed to give it to Jungkook.

Tae:  Here

The boy drank it. Taehyung's eyes couldn't be taken from him. He was quiet curious about Jungkook's dream.

Tae:  What was your dream?

Jungkook rubbed his face with his hand and sighed.

JK:  That was... that was very sad.

Tae:  Ah ? Awwww. Babe. Taehyung said as he hugged Jungkook.

JK:  You died in my dream. We died together.

Taehyung broke the hug and looked at him with doe eyes.

Tae:  Why are you doing such a dream?

JK:  That's complicated to explain.

Tae:  Just try at least.

Jungkook thought a long moment and decided to tell everything to Taehyung.

About Hansung and Wanji.

Taehyung was listening but coudln' t believe it at all.  Jungkook expected it actually..

That was hard to believe.

Tae:  You mean that when the moon will be full, I'll die? I mean us?

JK:  I don't know.

Taehyung smiled and caressed Jungkook's cheek.

Tae:  It was just a dream. Nothing will happen to us. Their story is very sad but ours will be an happy ending. *smile*

Even thought, Taehyung was not believing at the story, he still wanted to comfort his boyfriend. He felt very concerned about it. Jungkook cried.. That must be important for him.

JK:  I hope so.

Tae:  I promise.

Jungkook smiled and grabbed Taehyung's waist.

JK:  *kiss * still. Be carefull okay ? I know you don't believe me but let's not take risks.

Tae:  Okay.. i'll be carefull sir. *chuckles* You're so sentimental Jungkook.. That's why I love you so much.