Chapter XXVII

🚫🔞 THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT AND MATURE LANGUAGES.

SO IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT,

JUST SKIP. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!! 🚫🔞

if you are  comfortable then....

Enjoy!! 😂😉

.............

      THIRD PERSON'S POV

Taehyung leaned slowly not breaking the eyes contact with Jungkook. He unbottoned the latter 's shirt slowly and passed his hand through his abs.

Jungkook smirked and licked his lips.

JK:  Did you miss it?

Tae:  Yes. But not as much as I missed this... he said as he patted Jungkook's clothed dick.

Jungkook gasped and bitted his bottom lips.

JK:  Baby~ hah..

Taehyung smirked looking at him. He got hard himself seeing Jungkook like that.

He stopped and attacked Jungkook's neck who closed his eyes because of the pleasure.

He left hickeys all over his neck and collarbones. Then, he licked Jungkook's nipple and sucked it while playing with the other.

When Taehyung finished with it, he removed his sweater as seductively as possible.

Jungkook examined his body carefully, his milky and perfect skin. His tiny waist that he wanted to grab.

Those hips.

Jungkook couldn't stand it anymore and grabbed them harshly making Taehyung gasp. He kissed Taehyung's Chest and made is way to his neck to leave mark of love everywhere.

Taehyung left small moans. JK connected their lips. The kiss was rough and full of lust, they started to sweat.

Not breaking the kiss,

Jungkook pulled down slowly Taehyung 's pants and grabbed his ass. He squeezed them.

Tae:  Ah...

He lied so Taehyung was on top of him. He made him licking his fingers which the latter did.

Jungkook put his finger inside Tae's hole and moved it.

Taehyung closed his eyes and bitted his lower lip.

Second finger, then, third one. Taehyung was a mess. Jungkook moved it in and out giving Taehyung a huge pleasure.

After some minutes of fingering, Jungkook took out his finger since Taehyung was about to come.

Tae:  M-more... *pant* I want m-more....

Jungkook smirked and switched his places with Tae and slide his hand to Taehyung's dick. He storked it.  He moved his hand up and down.

Taehyung rolled his eyes back due to the pleasure his boyfriend was procuring him.

Tae:  J-Jungkook ~

JK:  What is my name baby? *smirk*call me right.

Tae: D-daddy.... aaaaah~ stop ~ give me what I want.... p-please.. ah ~

JK:  Beg for it..

Taehyung's tears started to fall slowly. His body wanted Jungkook now.. he needed it.

Tae: P-pleeease...  D-daddyyyy.

Jungkook spread Taehyung's legs. He sucked it before entering Tae's pinky hole.