Chapter XVI

.............

THIRD PERSON 'S POV

Jungkook's mind was very bothered by Wanji's warning in his dream. He couldn't sleep anymore after this discussion he had with him.

He was staring at Taehyung all night. He sat at the opposite of him and sighed .

JK:  What will happen when the moon will be full?  Gosh. That's so frustrating.

He looked at the watch. It was almost midnight.  Then, he went to the balcony and looked at the sky. The moon was almost full. It was bright and there was stars all around it. A beautiful view. But Jungkook didn't like it at all.

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully. He was hugging the pillow like a little kid. He smiled.

Jungkook entered and looked at him. He noticed Taehyung's smile.

JK: *smile* I guess, he is doing a sweet dream.

Jungkook didn't sleep. He just lied next to his boyfriend and hugged him.

The next day,

Since he was not sleeping, he decided to do the breakfast for the two of them.

Taehyung woke up by the noises from the kitchen.

He stood up and wore one of Jungkook's sweater. It was a little bit cold.

He rubbed his eyes and went out of the room. Jungkook was there cooking all focused on the eggs which made Taehyung chuckle.

He approached Jungkook silently and kissed his cheek.

Jungkook turned his head and showed his bunny teeth.

JK:  Good morning.

Tae:  'morning.. mmmh. It smells good. You're a perfect man as I see. When we'll get married, you'll cook my breakfast everyday okay?  He said as he went to the sofa.

JK:  Yeah..What ??

Tae:  *laugh* what?  Aren't you planning to marry me?

JK:  No.

Tae:  Ah?

JK:  N-no. It's not what I meant. I want to.. of course..

Taehyung bursted in laugh. Jungkook was so cute when he was nervous.

Tae:  But not now?  I know. It will be too soon for that.

JK:  No. I would like to marry you now but I still have to fix things.

Tae:  Mmm?  What?

Jk:  You'll know soon. I'll tell you.

Tae:  Okay.

Taehyung took his phone on the desk and checked his message. His eyes widen as he read one of them.

Tae:  Ahhhhhhhhhh!

Jungkook flinched.

JK:  What??

Taehyung smiled widely and litteraly jumped on Jungkook who Fortunately was strong enough to carry him. Taehyung 's legs were wrapped around his waist.

JK:  What 's going on? *chuckles*

Tae:  I received a message from HYBE. You know the Company I went to do an audition.

JK:  Yeah. But it's been a long time now.

TAe: Yeah. But It worthed the wait! Taehyung shout as Jungkook was still carrying him.