Chapter V

.............
........

Lisa 's eyes were fuming in anger. She was about to kill Taehyung. Her face became red.

Taehyung just smiled avoiding Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook smiled:  So?  Don't you have anything to say anymore?

Tae:  Ah?

He looked at his wrist.

Tae:  waaa. It's very late.. I have to leave.

Jungkook chuckled:  Taehyung. You don't have a watch.

Tae:  Oh... It's a talent for me to know the time without looking at the... time. He uttered as he stood up and walked toward the door. Bye!  Good night guys.

He left, leaving Jungkook and Lisa alone there. Jungkook laughed loudly. Lisa turned to him.

Lisa:  Why are you laughing?

JK:  Because life is funny Lis.

Lisa:  Did you really sleep with him??

Jungkook stood up and put his plate in the sink. He started the water and turned to Lisa.

JK:  Yeah. I did.

Lisa gulped and held her tears. Actually the girl had a big crush on Jungkook since they're little but Jungkook never knew.

He considered her as his sister.

Lisa: You date him?

JK: Oh no.

Lisa: So why did you do that??

JK: I just wanted to. Don't you think he is so cute and beautiful.

Lisa: Are you serious?

JK: Yeah. He is freaking cute.

Lisa: Do you love this guy?

Jungkook giggled and washed the dishes.

JK: Maybe. I don't know.

Lisa stood up since she felt a tear falling on her cheek. She wipped it away quickly for Jungkook not to see.

Lisa: I see. I'm going to leave now. I have to work tomorrow.

JK:  Really? But you said you wanted to play games with me.

Lisa: I'm sorry. I'm tired.  Next time maybe. She said smiling and went kissing Jungkook's cheek.

JK:Okay. Good night Lis.

Lisa: Good night kookie.

With that, she left.  She was in the hallway. Her gentle face turned to an evil one. She stared at Taehyung's door.

Lisa:  Don't touch what's mine Taehyung. He is MINE... she said smirking and left.

In his flat, Jungkook couldn't stop smiling.

JK:  I didn't know he was that sassy. Waaa. I love it.

He finished washing the dishes. He looked around and saw the diary. He took it and went to the bedroom.

He changed into his pajamas and at comfortably on the bed ready to read.

He opened the diary and went to the next page.

............

JEOSEON DINASTY

 HANSUNG'S POV

It's been a month that I left the palace. I don't know what's happening there.

I'm quiet worried for my mom. The queen. I should've talk with her before leaving. Maybe Byul explained her. I truly hope.