Chapter XIX

............

   TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was just standing there between them. I was suprised that they were brothers but everything cleared up though. It explained why they looked alike.

I turned my head to Jungkook who was looking at Jeongguk. Actually, that was so weird. Imagine two bunnies. Gosh. That was impressive.

JG:  I guess you're shocked. Jeongguk said looking at me.

Tae:  Y-yeah...that's... that's so strange... but it's kinda cool too. I said smiling widely.

Their eyebrows frown as they stared at me.

Tae:  what? You look so alike. I can't believe it.. I wish I had a twin too.

    THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jungkook giggled. Taehyung was so cute. He pinched his cheek playfully.

Jeongguk looked at them and rolled his tongue. He was obviously irritated by their sweet moment..He turned and walked toward the door.

Jungkook noticed it and called him with a loud voice.

JK:  Gguk!!

Jeongguk turned around. Jungkook walked over and smiled.

JK:  It's our birthday soon. You should come home and celebrate it with us. Mom and dad will be delighted.

JG:  I Don't have time for that.

Jungkook pouted and looked down.

Tae saw his sad face and spoke.

Tae:  I'm gonna talk with Pdnim. We have the right for a little vacation after that attack at the stadium.

JG:  Why would you do that?

Tae: *smile* Because, I can see that Jungkook really want you to come.. please. Mhm?

Jeongguk rolled his eyes and didn't have choice that to accept.

Taekook looked at each other and smiled. Then, Gguk left letting the two lovers alone in the hallway.

JK:  Let's eat. Okay? And I 'll explain you everything. I know you're curious.

Tae:  Yeah.. you know me too well.

They laughed slightly and went to a restaurant near.

They ordered and started to talk waiting for their food to arrive.

Tae:  So?  How come I never heard about his existence?

JK: *chuckles* Yeah.. hum.. we had a fight before he left the house. That's why you never saw him. We never contacted each other for 2 years now.

Tae:You fought about what?

JK:  Tsss. Nothing that huge. Just that we were planning to become together singers. But I changed my mind. I decided to work at the company instead. He though I was a betrayer.

Tae.  ohhh. I didn't know you liked singing.

JK: Hahaha. Yeah.. but him he did it. I'm proud of him.

Tae:  He can be too. Of you. You're one of the hottest businessman of the country. And the youngest.

JK:*laugh*

Tae:  And his relationship with your parents?

JK:  With my mom, he is okay but with my dad. It's a little bit complicated. That's why I want them to be in peace now.

Tae:  You're so sweet..

JK:  Really?  Thank you.

Taehyung smiled and kissed Jungkook's cheek.