Ch.13: Won

Oh, wow writing a story is difficult... (I wrote that before the unexpected break lol like 1.8k words were written for this part before I gave up, so some of this is funny to reread.)

I really like that "Won" is the title for this chapter because YOU ALL really won over my heart and allowed me to rediscover my passion for writing. (I haven't really written much over the absence, so I am very happy to be back!)

I greatly apologize for my absence. You can look on my profile for more details. But honestly, I am so HAPPY to be back writing and I wish I hadn't let life get to me and drag me down.. 

I wish I hadn't let myself drag me down... this is a wonderful story I really loved writing it and I just had to be reminded of how much I love it.

Thank you to YOU the readers for giving me the motivation to come back! :D You all are amazing!!

Recap: Shuichi somehow ends up meeting the three tsunami's who tell him their names are "Aika Tsumiki" "Mika" and "Gintoki". He convinces them to allow him to ask them questions. Stuff gets revealed like the fact that Gonta would've been a better mastermind. Anyway, he ends up finding out the real reason behind the resets that Gintoki didn't know about because the other 2 always exclude xem. Yada yada yada Important show down and Shuichi gets a special tool that he'll use off camera- I mean off script? anyway yeah. "It's a special tool that'll help us later"

(This recap is all from back then. I didn't have the heart to change it lol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kokichi Oma POV

The world has been dark for a long time... Not bright and no color just the absence of light...

It feels like eternity even though I know that it couldn't have been. 

I feel... weightless, like I have no worth, like I have no matter.

After all, without purpose how can I really matter?

I can't seem to remember anything before this endless void, even though I am sure there was something. 

What happened....?

Why am I here....?

Who am I?

Who am I?

W h o a m I ?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

!!!!

That's RIGHT!

Watashi wa Oma Kokichi desu!

I have been inside and out of this void, this darkness, many many times...

I've been through this killing game multiple times...

I don't know why I couldn't remember before....

It's so obvious! The way Mr. Detective acted every single time was so suspicious...

Saihara Chan figured it out.. and before me. The Ultimate Supreme Leader!! How unfair...

That was a lie. Nishishi~

I am glad The Detective is the one who figured it out! 

Now we can work together next time! (❁^◡^❁)

V3 "Over And Again" A Saioma storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara