Ch.4: But

-Shuichi POV-

I stayed in my room for awhile. 'I can't believe I had to watch Kaede die again.'

Tears formed in my eyes, but I didn't care. I was too sad to care.' I lost Kaede, again.'

Suddenly the thought came to mind 'if I couldn't stop the first murder how am I going to stop the others?'

I came to the sad realization that I can't do anything. there was a knock at my door. I opened it up and there was Kokichi Oma, the annoying lying purple gremlin. I sighed. But opened the door to let him in.

He came into my room at first he seemed kind of upset but then he looked at me, It looked like he was studying me. I felt kind of weirded out and embarrassed. My cheeks flushed awkwardly and Kokichi seemed to notice. he smiled.

"Nishishi~ Aww Saihara-Chan~ why are you so flustered?"

"I-"

Then, Kokichi said "Aww Saihara-Chan!~ You would look soo much better without your dumb emo hat!~"

He then quickly took my hat and ran out the door. I was too tired and weak from the crying to chase him. So I gave up and let him run away. (Poor Shuichi :c )

Kokichi POV

I was running away from Saihara-Chan's room, After awhile I noticed he wasn't following me. 'Hmmm does he not care about his hat, No I think he is just too sad to care. How do I make him feel better. Wait! why do I care?!?'

I shook my head aggressively to clear my thoughts. 'I am in a killing game there is no time to think like this'

"I'm Bored!" I said annoyed.

I turned around to see Kee-boy. 'He is fun to mess with :)'

I walk over to him.

"Hi Kee-Boy!~" I said. ~~~ squiggly line ;)

He turned around looking annoyed. "What do you want Kokichi?"

"Neeheehee~ I don't need anything, I just wanna ask a simple question~" I said smiling.

He looked at me confused. Then, he said "Why do you have Shuichi's hat?"

I look at my hand and realize I'm still holding his hat. I put it on my head. "Nishishi~ No reason~" He looked confused. "Don't worry Saihara-Chan is fine, Not that you would care since you are basically a toaster" I said happily.

"That's Robophobic!" He said clearly upset by my previous statement.

"Neeheehee~" I said as I walked away.

I went to the dinning hall. It didn't take that long but when I got there I noticed that I was feeling kind of tired, not that I would tell anyone that.

When I made it to the dinning hall I was surprised to see no one there. Not even Kirumi was there. I decided not to question it and I grabbed multiple boxes of panta. Grape panta always makes me feel better.

It was sort of heavy carrying 2 boxes full of grape panta but I succeeded into getting it to my room without anyone noticing. I put the panta in a corner of my room and started thinking.