Ch.7: Over

Oop Writer's block go brrrr-

Shuichi Saihara's POV

Okay, so Kaede and I just finished meeting and introducing ourselves to everyone. It was extremely and utterly boring to actually do the introductions the same way as I did in the first round. But, I did it. Somehow...

Anyway, We all met up in the gym.

yada yada yada

Killing game announcement. Wooooo~

and the "You win because you can't have a trial with two people" bs

lalalala! boredom is b o r e d o m that spells Boredom! ta da! it can also be pronounced "Bore dumb" lol. Get it because the boar is dumb xD so funny. Ugh, I am so bored that I am making bad jokes to try to entertain myself....

This is sooo Boring, but unlike the previous round. I can't express that I am bored or try to make it interesting in any way. It would make me too suspicious.

I am a detective, so I've got to do this and save everyone before the first murder happens.

I have to do this.

I took a long, deep breath.

Now, what are they talking about?

"Gonta found hole-"

okay, okay, that is enough! I can stop listening now.

I am so so SO bored

heh, maybe I can copy just one line of someone.... I thought while looking around at everyone.

I know that I shouldn't, but I am soooo bored.

Everyone started leaving to go look at the manhole. AgAiN-

while we were walking, I thought about things

why am I the only one stuck in this loop?

no one else seems to be, so why me?

also what was it that I heard before reviving?

3? 

hmmmm

that number seems important. I can't remember the context of the conversation though

Maybe if I killed mysel-

"Shuichi!"

"h-huh?"

I looked at kaede who had yelled at me. then I saw the others all looking at me as well.

"What's wrong?"

"You were spacing out again" Kaede said while crossing her arms and pouting.

"Yeah and your eyes stared swirling~ it was really weird~" said kokichi in his same old annoying voice.

Wait- swirling? what does that mean?

"Sorry" was all I said. then we all continued walking

how can I find out if someone else is in the loop with me?

Well I already know for certain that a few boring people aren't in the loop or couldn't possibly be in the loop.

Out of the 16 of us;

Kaede, Rantaro, Kokichi, Tsumugi? She is the mastermind so maybe?, Ryoma, kirumi, Miu, Gonta, Angie, Himiko, Maki, Kaito, Korekiyo, and kaito.

Tenko is 100% not in the loop she never changes anything she says and is the most boring one here in my eyes. (A/N: I kin Tenko ;-; so this is no disrespect to anyone who likes her)