Ch.6: Failed

!Warning! Gore, death and dismemberment ⚠⚠‼

Also, Kaede is the protagonist so she will be the one collecting truth bullets (A/N: too bad I made them useless later in the chapter ;-;)

Kaede Akamatsu POV

I woke up quickly to someone screaming. I instantly sat up from where I was laying on the floor. What I saw next horrified me.

HA

ha 

hah

ha

hah

ha

hah

ha

ha 

(A/N: yes I made this, Sorry that it looks bad

(A/N: yes I made this, Sorry that it looks bad. I tried to make it look like he is pinned to the Exit sign. But, that didn't turn out well. Also, his legs are too small in my opinion)

There was Ryoma he was pinned to the exit sign by two hair pins and a knife. Also both of his legs were cut off and laying underneath him. It was a gruesome sight and I turned away immediately.

It made me sad that someone killed while we were here. I thought we would all be able to escape together.

Du 

du 

du 

dum

A Body Has Been Discovered!

After a certain amount of time has passed the class trial will begin!

Monokuma made that announcement on the screen. I couldn't move, I stood there horrified.

Everyone woke up and started stretching, yawning, and other things. Then when they saw the body.

"Whoa! short dude is dead? Didn't he always talk about wanting to die? well not much of a surprise that someone went and killed him. Nishishi~"

"Shut up! one of our friends just died!" Kaede yelled at kokichi.

"Friends?" Kokichi said and put his finger to his face and had a questioning expression.

"We aren't friends we just met yesterday" He said putting his hands behind his head.

"We are all strangers forced to kill each other!" He yelled at all of them.

"The only person who seems to understand that is emo boy." He said while staring at his hand.