Ch.5: I

!Warning! This Chapter has Self Harm and Death!

Also some cussing which I censored for anyone who doesn't like those things

If you are okay with these things you can keep reading.

Shuichi Saihara POV

I open the locker door and see Kaede. I just ignored her, I felt like this wasn't real. I must be dreaming, right? I just died so this must be a dream then.

I ignored 'fake' Kaede and ran out of the room.

I went right into the gym. I saw everyone. "HaAaaaAaAaaaAaAaaAA!" I laughed psychotically not being able to comprehend my reality, I just died. I was dead so how am I back?

Everyone had stopped talking and stared at me confused.

3rd Person POV

"This must be a nightmare. It isn't real. Isn't real" The new kid had come in, and laughed like he was really unhinged. Then, when he saw all of us he bent down and stared at his shoes. He kept muttering "it is not real" over and over again. Everyone was getting really concerned.

Kokichi walked over to the new comer. Obviously the only one brave enough who seemed to care.

"Hey emo kid what are you mumbling about?"

The 'emo kid' as Kokichi had called him finally looked up from his crouched position.

"I am just thinking about this crazy dream that I am currently having" Kokichi looks at him skeptically before saying.

"This isn't a dream you emo kid Nishishi~"

"Ha ha-" The 'emo kid' says and then takes a big breath.

"That is exactly something you would say Kokichi" The 'emo kid' then stands up now fully looking around at everyone.

Kokichi was confused, He had never said his name so how did this emo guy know it.

"Hey everyone, It is good to see you all again even if it is just a scary nightmare." 'Emo kid' says waving at everyone. The others give him concerned looks and don't know what to say.

"Do you know all of our names?" Says maki.

"Oh yeah, I do Maki. Also it's nice to see you and Kaito again. Are we gonna train like the old times?"

Maki had a serious look of concern. 'Did this guy know of their situation? What happened to him to make him look so insane? Also Training? old times?'

Then, he started laughing again. It sent shivers down everyone's spines. "Do any of you have a knife?" All of the students shook their heads quickly, they were all very frightened.

He sighed and walked out of the room and down the hall. It was like he knew exactly where to go and to some of them, they assumed he did.

After a few bone chilling seconds, Kokichi broke the silence. "What the heck happened to him to make him so crazy? and how does he know all of our names?"

No one had an answer so they instead tried to follow the emo stranger. Kaede had come in but no one had noticed her since they were focused on 'emo boy'.

⚠Next line has the cutting / self harm trigger warning⚠

They found him in the kitchen stabbing himself in the arm with a knife.

Maki, the fastest of all of them, immediately stopped him. "What are you doing?!" She yelled. She was shocked, confused, but mostly angry.

He just looked at her with despair filled swirls in his eyes. "It will just reset anyway so it doesn't matter"