Ch.11: I

I-

TW: Attempted Suicide. You have been warned.

Another Long Recap!

Recap: Shuichi ends up in the locker again. He ignores Kaede and goes to the gym. He listens to the entire announcement before finally going over to tsunami and punching her multiple times. He gets tied up with a rope(😳). He breaks out of it and continues punching her and gets impaled like fake Junko aka Mukuro. It changes to Kokichi's pov. Tsumugi has a tantum and freezes everything and resets it. Before it resets we find out that Kokichi can still move but everyone else can't. He doesn't have long to ponder it as he is plunged into darkness. He suddenly remembers everything. But, he forgets all of it a few seconds later. Then, the next reset starts. Shuichi is annoyed. He kills everyone and kills Kokichi last. As Kokichi is dying he says that he'll never date a psycho like Shuichi. Shuichi kills himself and by doing so resets the game again. He thinks about Kokichi's words and decides not to kill anyone this time. He ends up back in the locker. Goes to the gym. Makes fun of Kaede in his head. Complains about how bored he is... Y'know the usual. Anyway, After that he goes into a "Thinking Time" where he actually decides to use his brain. He mostly tries to figure out how there were three of Tsunami. He tries different theories but doesn't have enough clues to have a concrete answer. He thinks more deeply about the Tsumugis words and concludes that 2 people not including Tsumugi are here. He realizes that means Him and someone else. He also can't figure out what "Saimatsu Shipper" means. His thinking time gets interrupted by Kaede. She tried talking to him, but he got annoyed and left. Switch to Kokichi's pov. He gets dragged into going to the manhole. While waiting for everyone to get there we see that kokichi is having some weird thoughts. He feels like he has been at the school before. It seems to be making him feel weird. He just brushes it off.... for now. They go into the manhole. Once everyone is down Kaede encourages them all to go through the tunnel. Once everyone starts following her, kokichi sneaks out and goes back up the ladder. At the top he meets......Shuichi! Shuichi introduces himself then proceeds to walk away. Kokichi is surprised by this and tries to catch up to him. The reason being he didn't get to introduce himself. Once he finishes, he tries to threaten shuichi, but shuichi starts laughing at him. They separate for a little. They meet back up near the manhole. They end up unconscious next to each other. Still kokichi's pov btw. He wakes up to the morning announcement. He soon realizes he is in Shuichi's dorm room. Upon realizing this he tries to leave the room. Shuichi pulls him back. Switch to shuichi's pov and in the past for when he first woke up after being unconscious. We learn that he found kokichi nearby him and thought he was soo cute that he wanted to take him to his dorm. Back to the current part. Shuichi can't seem to understand why kokichi is resisting him. So, he drugs him.... Wow. Meanwhile....... we go into an unknown pov. 3 people are talking. It seems 1 of them wants shuichi and kaede together. Despite kaede and rantaro liking each other in this book. Anyway, the other 2 don't seem to want that. But, they allow the 1st person one shot with just kaede and shuichi in the school. Back to Shuichi. He wakes up to see kokichi dead. So he kills himself. (I could make a very angsty ending with that idea). Anyway, he wakes back up in the locker. He ignores Kaede as that has become a consistent habit at this point. He goes to the gym but he finds it empty? So as any normal person would do... he calls out to Monokuma and Tsumugi. Unsurprisingly, neither of them answer. He looks around the entire school for Kokichi but theres only Kaede. He thinks that since she's the only one there she must've kidnapped kokichi. He tries to kill her with a knife but monokuma stops him and tells him "No Killing" which is the stupidest thing he thinks he has ever heard monokuma say. Anyway, after a really annoying and boring conversation he stabs himself. He wants to go back to the locker. He feels himself enter the void that he goes into before the locker during every reset. But, unlike all the other times... the void feels empty and noiseless. He finds it calming. For those few moments he can be away from the loop. He likes it. In this peaceful silence he can think calmly. That's when he finally realizes that Saimatsu means Saihara and Akamatsu together. So naturally he blames Tsumugi #2 for the most recent reset. After all that he starts to find it strange how he still hasn't appeared back in the locker yet. He feels someone grabbing his hand. Which is the first time he has felt something while in the void. Once the person does, he can hear things again. He hears someone talking and wants them to shut up. They say things like how they miss him and that he has been like this for months. Yada yada yada they annoy him so much that Shuichi groans in annoyance. That causes the person to call for others. The volume level gets so high that finally shuichi can't stand it anymore. He yells at them all to shut up. With that he opens his eyes. He sees everyone from the game except........ he says "Where's Kokichi?"