Epilogue

It had been a year passed since my trip to Disney with everyone. There had been many things that had gone on in my life since then. For instance the biggest thing is the fact that I had moved to Nottingham to be closer to Tom. I know that it had only been a year since we had begun to date, but I was ready to try something knew. The reason I had done this is because I felt I was always imposing on my grandparents. Even after my mom died I felt that I was thrust upon them. So once I had my 18th birthday I moved out. Was it a little extreme to move all the way to England? Maybe it was, but I have been doing really well since I had moved. My mental health had improved as well as me finding a new spark in life again.

Since I moved though I knew I would miss my grandparents. They had always been there for me especially when I got moved to Florida. They had never expected to have a 17 year old thrown into their life to take care of, but nonetheless they stuck with me. I had so much respect for them and they had meant so much to me.

If I wasn't at my grandparents I was hanging out with Clay and Nick. These boys supported me and cared for me also when I was at my worst and helped me immensely. When I would have tough nights they would always let me in their home. As time went on they were some of the main reasons why I had healed so much. I appreciated them and they were almost a reason why I wouldn't move. It was Clay though that mainly pushed me to go. He had told me that he didn't want me to live in a place where all these memories kicked me down and that I needed new experiences.

Once I had gotten to the UK Tom and surprisingly Toby were there to greet me with warm welcomes. Ever since I had been there for a couple of months it was almost a dream. I got to see Tom almost everyday, we also got to hangout with Toby and Ranboo a bunch. I couldn't believe I was living this great life surrounded by my friends.

I had also begun to stream in these couple of months. All of my things arrived from my house in Kansas I fully moved into my apartment. With that all my pc things were set up and Xbox hooked in, Tom had somehow convinced me to stream. I had about 100k followers due to some of the smp boys following me and their fans following suit.

As for my friends on Xbox as soon as all of my things were moved in I had to explain to them everything that was going on. Of course they had been confused and concerned, but they had been the best support I could ask for. They always checked up on me and we all made sure to continue to play Xbox together.

Finally, down to the biggest part. Even though we never announced anything at some point everyone had found out about me and Toms relationship. Some were confused, others were ecstatic. The fans also were very happy for us. So far everything fell into place for me to begin this new life. I was excited to see everything else that would come to me in the future.