13

"OKAY EVERYONE SHUT UP! YALL GOT EVERYTHING READY?! THIS IS FINAL CHECK BEFORE WE START!"

Everyone begins to settle down from the mass amount of screaming and laughing as Tommy informed me he was ready. He had deafened himself and was talking to chat in discord. As soon as he unmuted it's all broke loose.

"Hi guys welcome to the stream!"

Ari was screaming "Hi" really loud, Connor said "Hi" in a regal voice for some reason,Damien started just talking I cursive, and Abby said a quick hi. At this point I didn't even want to speak. We started the stream and I'm already embarrassed.

"Hey Toms! Also hi chat!"

Tommy and I looked through the chat and check how everyone's doing. After Tommy was done reading he started to talk again.

"Alright boys glad hear. Um Y/n you wanna kinda explain what's going on today? Especially since you know more that I do?!"

I nod my head a bit and begin to smile.

"Okay chat what were doing today is going on a thing me and my friends call 'The Fabled cmp' . It's basically a world where we build cool creative builds to make a story and then we will switch it to survival. Today we are going to let Tommy on the world and see what he wants to build."

After my explanation I look over to the chat and see how they take it. There are good comments so my hopes are high that they will like our world.

As Tommy and everyone else are having conversations and talking with chat I log into the world. Before everyone joins in I make sure that there isn't anything really dumb that would cause red flags and get Tommy banned. I then go back to paying attention to the call.

"Alright everyone the worlds up. Tommy I'll send you and invite!"

I watch as everyone joins and then text pops up at the top of my screen. It's text I never thought I would see in my life 'TommyInnit has joined the game'. I smile a bit.

"Okay so Tommy I want to give you a tour because I know some stuff has been added since the youtube video I posted."

I started to fly where he spawned in.

"Okay so you're in the library right now. A little backstory before we start. This is a world based on fantasy lore so everything has to do with fairy's, nature etc."

Tommy walks around and explores what's in the library and then he goes upstairs.

"WHY ARE THEIR SO MANY PUSSYS UP HERE?!"

I stopped in my tracks eyes wide. I begin cackling.

"I forgot we have a bunch of stray cats up there hahaha."

He turns his character towards mine and starts to crouch. I assume that means he done with the library and wants me to show him more. Next we move out of the library onto our big island.

"Okay so this is the island we started on. I wanted to make an island that literally only had crops on it so we did exactly that."

Today Tommy had been quite quiet mainly taking in everything and intently listening to what I was saying. It was nice. That didn't last long when Ari started to shout.

"Y/N YOU SHOULD SHOW HIM THE STRIP CLUB."

I went silent and I looked over to Tommy's stream and his eyes were wide and he was making that dumb pog face.

"A STRIP CLUB YOU SAY?! WILL THERE BE WOMEN?!"

I sigh and roll my eyes oh here we go.

"Yes we have a strip club. It's called the clover club because the building accident ended up looking like a clover."