28

I woke up this morning a little bummed out. I didn't have Tom here and I had nothing to do today. The only reason I had to come back so early is because I had appointments to go to. I rolled around in my bed for a bit and scrolled on Twitter. There were some posts that popped up talking about Tom so I checked them out. The only thing I didn't think I would see on these post is a hashtag saying 'TommysGirlfriend'. I know that Tom and I didn't speak too much about revealing our relationship, but I would have thought since we were new there wasn't any need right now to say anything. So then I look more into the tweet and it's actually something totally different.

The tweet had a link to a clip from Toms stream yesterday. I know I didn't tune in at all and decided to click on the clip. The title of the clip was "Tommy plays Minecraft with his girlfriend." which concerned me. As it played Tom was streaming with a girl it looked he had met on bedwars. I didn't think anything of it because even off stream I know Tom to invite random people to cc's while playing bedwars due to him always getting bored.

This instance though was a little off. She had clearly been flirting with Tom the entire time giving him multiple compliments. It made me so uncomfortable to watch so I couldn't imagine what Tom had felt like. I was still curious though so I watched some of the vod and my heart sank. Tom was taking to compliments and even flirting a little bit back. It had only been a day since I had left and he started doing this?!

I immediately close out of twitch on my phone and go to my contacts calling Tom. He doesn't pick up the fist time I call which only makes the feeling in my heart hurt more. I try again and this time it goes straight to voicemail. What is going on?! I'd only been gone a day why would he do this to me?!

I close out of the contacts and go into texts instead. I type out a simple "Call me when you can. We need to talk." and then close out of everything. Since that upsetting news has reached me all motivation to do anything today had flown out the window. I just sat on my couch staring at the ceiling.

To do something I decided to turn on my Xbox and watch some YouTube. I somewhat regretted my decision because the first video that popped up on my recommended was the clip I had seen. I sigh a bit and go into my subscriptions and click on a random video and mindlessly watch from there.

Since I was feeling hurt and very confused I didn't want to talk to anyone. Even though I got at least 13 invites to the party I decided it was best for me not to join. Then I heard a ding on my phone. I almost didn't answer due to me being in a bad mood, but picked up my phone anyway. It was a message from Tom which somehow almost hurt more that he responded than ignored me. He had sent me "Wait Y/n what's going on? Is everything alright? Can I call you now?". I sigh a bit and type back a simple "yeah". As soon as I send it my phone begins to ring. I pick it up and Tom sounds frantic.

"Y/n what's going on?! Are you okay?! What do you need to talk to me about?!"

It hurts my heart to hear him sound like he doesn't know what he did.

"Tom..."

There's silence for a second as he probably thinks I'm going to keep talking.

"Y/n?"

I sigh.

"I'm not playing these games. First you flirt with a girl on stream, then completely ignore my calls... what are we doing here..."

There's silence for a bit and then I hear sniffles which confuses me.

"Y/n... I know I should have told you but... but I-... here let me start over... okay so I'm assuming you found the clip from my stream. That girl made me uncomfortable when she flirted with me... but of course the stream was going and I had to keep up my persona so I ended up flirting back... as soon as those words fell out of my mouth I instantly regretted it. I should have told you what was going on, but I didn't.... Then when you called me today I got scared. That's why I tried to ignore it... I shouldn't have done that either... in all honesty I've made so many mistakes and I wouldn't doubt that you're mad at me and I wouldn't blame you. Im sorry..."