But that's not all,the all occasion uniform with his school boy shorts that can kill with a single glance.

That would make the whole being of the none other than Five Hargreeves himself.

And after that y/n was done at her canvas,she actually paint Five by imagining him on her head.

She exhaled at the portrait of Five with that iconic stern look with his everyday uniform of the Umbrella Academy.

She was just speechless at what she did today.

Is she gonna hang it on her wall and keep it for herself?

She cleaned and organized her things and let the painting dry up for tomorrow morning.

The next morning she saw the portrait of Five with a striking light of the sun from her bedroom window.

She was proud of the portrait that she painted and all she did was to smile and started her day with a warm shower.

After a long preparation for her day she walked her way to a nearby art shop trying to find a decent frame for the portrait of Five.

Y/n choose a very elegant yet antique style sort of a frame and bought it for the portrait.

In her house y/n placed the frame together with the portrait to become the painting of the century.

She wrapped it with Manila paper to cover it and deliver it to a special place where it is belong.

At the Academy.

She looked at the door of the Umbrella Academy and knock 3 times and waited for someone to open.

But in a flash y/n put the portrait down and rushed her way down to the steps.

But she was been stopped by calling her name.

"Miss Y/n?". Pogo ask after opening the door seeing y/n was about to leave.

Y/n sobbed softly while turning to Pogo.

"Yes?". Y/n ask while a drop of tear roll down her cheeks.

"Please,come inside.". Pogo said while he picked up the painting that is beside the door frame.

Y/n let out a small nod before walking it the academy.

Pogo and y/n slumped themselves to the couch with a heavy sigh.

"I'm guessing you saw the news already,Miss Y/n.". Pogo said breaking the ice.

"Yes i do,and i just figured,why not?". Y/n said with a sad tone referring to the portrait.

"Sir. Reginald would be delighted to see this,and from you Miss Y/n.". Pogo said trying to cheer up y/n about Five gone missing.

"Just leave it anonymous Pogo, please.". Y/n said with a grief look to Pogo.

"Very well,and about that, the exchange is this.". Pogo said while reaching for his pocket and showed her a key.

"It's Master Five's bedroom key.". Pogo added while handing y/n the key but she refused.

"I don't deserve it Pogo, I'm a stranger to this household.". Y/n said refusing to take the key.

"But aren't you a stranger to Master Five, aren't you Miss Y/n?". Pogo said making a point to y/n.

"Master Five has been planning on showing you to his room for a while now.". Pogo said with a warm smile to y/n.

"Now is the time for you to see it for yourself,Miss Y/n.". Pogo said handing out the key to y/n's hand and she finally took it.

Y/n sighed and Pogo lead her to Five's room.

"I'll be at the kitchen,Miss Y/n.". Pogo said before leaving y/n to Five's bedroom door.

"Thank you,Pogo.". Y/n said and hugged Pogo.

And Y/n looked at the key that is on her hand while Pogo left.

She sighed and turned the key to the door knob and revealing Five's room.

And saw Five's mask with a letter beside it saying:

"You have the sweetest smile on your cheeks, i like the way you blush when i give you compliments, You are the most special girl I've ever met, i love the way your lips satisfies my thirst, Just ask for my help and I'll be there, I love you till the end of time.

                                           - Love Five♡

And all y/n did was to go to his wardrobe and took 1 of his blazers and wear it,then lay on Five's bed with his letter close to her chest and sniff his pillow that literally smelled like him while sobbing.

She misses him...

...so much.

For my Baby-lemon's:
"Losing him was blue,like I've never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
But loving him was red."

A tribute to Taylor's Red(Taylor's Version) album❤️❤️❤️

Can't believe i literally made a part 2 of this😳

This is a part 2 of the well known "Alleyway" imagine of mine.

I didn't expect for such a part 2 like ever,but so glad to make an unexpected part 2😋

I didn't plan this or anything like that,it just literally came to mind like in just a flash🤩

I'm honestly thankful for those who read and vote to my imagines even though they are just plenty but to be honest you mean the world to me.

(。♡‿♡。) (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Love you all,and see you on the next imagine ❤️
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕