epilogue

|song recommendation for the epilogue:
The one that got away - Brielle von Hugel
Or
Love is gone (acoustic) - Dylan Matthew, SLANDER|

"Hey, how are you?"

It's been a few years. Three to be exact.
Minho sat in front of Jisung's grave and smiled slightly while a tear rolled down his left cheek.

"It's been a while since I visited you, I'm sorry about that. I just had a lot going on"

"You know, even though it's been so long I still miss you so much"

After Jisung's death Minho spent days and weeks crying and blaming himself. He still didn't get out of the depressive phase that the other's death caused.

"I didn't tell you yet, but I've got a girlfriend for quite a while now. We actually are happy together."

"She reminds me of you a lot. Her smile, her eyes, they all seem to be from you, every time I look at her I see you."

"I'll probably never get over you, but that's okay. You just mean too much to me, Jisung-ah"

Minho softly planted the flowers he brought into the dirt and layed a single red rose onto the top of his stone.

"Even though I am happy with her I still am not. Deep in my heart I know that the only thing I'll ever want is you."

"One day we will meet each other again, I'll make sure of that. I promise."

"And when the time comes I will make you mine. Forever."

.

.

.

"Oh, I've brought something for you"

The boy grabbed his bag and took out a picture frame.
Inside there was a picture of them both, Jisung was smiling happily while holding the camera and Minho was looking at him in awe.

He put it infront of the stone, next to the flower he planted.

It really was Minho's favorite picture. He never changed his wallpaper, it still was this one.

Never in his life he would've thought that his first love would hold on that long.

And never in his life he would've thought that they would never get to confess properly to each other.

Never in his life he would've thought his significant other would die by suicide.

Again, a tear rolled down his cheek.

"I miss you Jisung. I really do. Please be happy wherever you are right now"

As he silently cried in front of Jisung's grave, someone came from behind and hugged him.

"It's gonna be okay"

He turned around and hugged the person back.

"It's gonna be okay, Minho"

She slowly patted Minho's back and held him securely in her arms.

"I miss him so much, Nari"

Minho sobbed into his girlfriend's neck.

"I know... I know"

A silent tear escaped her eyes. She couldn't show it, she needed to be there for Minho, support him when he's at his lowest.

That's what he needed.

Nari really was a great person. She understood Minho and accepted his flaws. She never used him, always supported him and understood everything about the stories he would tell about Jisung.

She knew that Minho needed her to heal. And she never was mad or jealous that Minho still liked Jisung the most.

She didn't care.

Everything she wanted is that Minho could finally be happy again, and she did everything she could to support him.

And Minho loved her for that.

Everyone did.

Even Jisung who was watching the two from far above.

"Take care of him, Nari. Thank you for continuing what would've been my job."

"Who knows, when we will meet again."

____________________

The epilogue was pretty short, but it felt right that way.

Sorry that it took so long.

Also a big thank you for everyone who read and supported "waiting room".
It was my first book and means really much to me.

I love you all <3