10

If you are easily triggered by something please skip to the bottom of this chapter to see the trigger warning, since I don't wanna spoil in the beginning

It's been a week since Felix visited . He tried to keep Jisung company as often as he can, as well as Minho did.

Jisung stood at his railing once again. He watched Minho sitting next to his body, talking to him.

These last days have been weird. Remember the dizziness Jisung once had as he wanted to look at Felix's body for the first time?

Well, that happened more often now.

Jisung really didn't know what that meant, but it scared him. It scared him not being in control of the situation, it scared him not knowing what was happening.

"You know, I guess I got used to whole thing. Meeting you only in this unconscious state. I'm crying less, but not because I'm not sad but because I just cannot shed tears anymore... "

Minho sighed.

"Jisung, I really really love you. I said it so often and I will say it 100 times more. Please wake up, I need you"

He carefully held Jisung's hand.

"I'm sorry Minho" Jisung smiled fondly.
"I'm trying my best"

Suddenly the monitor began to beep faster.

Minho panicked. He didn't know what happened. Was he going to loose him?

He quickly pressed the emergency button and ran outside of the room.

"HELP, PLEASE HELP"

A few seconds later a few doctors came rushing in.

Jisung's heart was racing, he himself was panicking.

He didn't know what happened, just like Minho.

His breast ached, his head hurt and his legs got weak.

Sliding down on the railing, he kept watching the doctors and what they were doing to him as tears flooded down his cheeks.

I can't die
I can't die
I can't die
I can't die
I can't die
I can't die

That's all Jisung could think about.

He was scared to die. He wanted to hug Minho again, he wanted to tell him that he loves him, he wanted to kiss his lips, feel him again and cry into his chest if he didn't feel good again.

He wanted to meet Felix again. Go on double dates with him, Minho and Changbin. He wanted to listen to Felix's jokes again, to see the stars on the blonde's cheeks again.

He wanted to hug his parents. He didn't feel them for so long. There was a lot to catch up on. Even though they never had time for him and didn't deserve his love, he still felt the need for parental support.

He wanted to keep his promises.

The doctors quickly brought Minho out of the room so that they could concentrate and tried giving Jisung medicine so that his heart calmed down.

"No no no, please don't! Please let me be with him, I'm begging you!"

Minho sobbed uncontrollably.