𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯.𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐃𝐨

Start from the beginning

"No I'm gonna win." I told her in complete seriousness, because I'm going to be strong. "What happened in your last all valley again?" Tory smirked. "I got disqualified..." I muttered hardly letting the words leave my mouth. "What was that?" She asked with a smile. "I got angry, my dad interfered with my focus." I stated with furrowed brows.

"Oh Iz I'm sorry sweetheart I just-" Tory stammered as I shushed her. "It's okay darling, you didn't mean to. I'm still gonna kick your ass." I smirked leaning into Tory as the love of my life held me. "Yeah, yeah keep talking." She chuckled as I booped her nose. "I will, just not tonight because I've gotta be up early." I confessed. "Why's that?" Tory asked curiously. "I'm off with John to see Keene." I told her. "If that's what you need to do, you do it." She nodded.

"You're really okay with it?" I wondered as her soft hand ran through my hair, "I'm not gonna stop you seeing anyone, or do anything. Just don't cheat on me with anyone or I'll cut you." She warned as I smiled kissing her. "I'd never." I whispered out.

✦✦✦

"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲," 𝐈 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 seeing him and giving him a quick hug. "Hey Izzy, I wasn't expecting to see you here." He spoke. "Holy shit your face?" I asked worriedly. "It's nothing." He lied, I didn't pressure him. "I got your call, you got mine. Why wouldn't I?" I smirked. "Because of Miguel." He sighed as we sat down. "Robby, if you're looking for a Miguel update I don't have one. I haven't seen him." I replied. "I-I wasn't asking about that." Robby stammered. "How's juvie treating you?" I asked.

"It's a hard transition but I'll sure get used to it." He sighed. "I've been in a place like this before, you gotta be strong and have some balls around here or they're prey on you." I admitted. "You've been in here before?" He wondered. "That's why I left, I brought someone with me." I smiled. "Who? Is it Sam?" Robby asked. "I don't think it's Sam." I stated as my grandfather walked through and sat down with us.

"Hi kid." He smirked to me. "Hey Johnny." I smiled.

✦✦✦

"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 about your dad Robby, he was always a scrapper. But the moment I saw he was the real deal was his first All Valley. He made the quarters but drew a kid named Vidal. Now Vidal was a third generation black belt, very skilled. Way beyond Johnny at the time, your old man lost. But he didn't make it easy. And then I saw that look in his eye that it would never happen again." My grandfather explained.

"Cool Story, tell someone who gives a shit." Robby simply said as I scowled. "You want another bruise on that pretty face of yours Keene?" I asked him with a smirk as my grandfather laughed. "You're his son alright." He smirked. "And you're clearly her grandfather." Robby retorted. "Sweet, want me to kiss your bruise better?" I mocked making as kissy face.

"Yeah and look where that got me." Robby sighed as I actually really felt for him, "Robby it'll be okay." I assured him. "Come on kid, you know you don't deserve to be in here." My grandfather began to say as I realised the time.

"I best go, look out for yourself Robby not matter how much of a twat you are. Uh John can I swing by the dojo later. There's something I need to ask there." I whispered to him. "Yeah course child." He nodded as I walked to Robby placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Strike First, it'll stop the bruises." I whispered as he scoffed and I walked off to get ready for work.

R u coming 2 Golf n stuff Iz?-🦅

I'll come by l8ter with T, she's got to study nd I gotta work-Iz🐍

Right, I'll save u some tickets n beer :)🦅