chapter 1

xiao zhan pov

Hello I am  xiao zhan . I am  21 this year. I am a person who is usually fun and happy. I am the 2nd child of the house and I have a big brother and a small sister. And let me tell you something I am a person who usually has fight with my family. why would I not . they say the bigger child cannot do a mistake cuz they are big and a small child does a mistake but is too small to scold so who is left the middle child and that's me

"Xiao zhan time to wake up" my mother is shouting in front of my door. "mom I am getting up" I replied "I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU USE YOUR LAPTOP ALL NIGHT AND DO NOT SLEEP . " she shouts again. "it's not only me who sleeps late ok. even cheng stays awake till late night" I replied "HE HAS HIS REASONE. NOW STOP ARGUING AND COME DOWN TO HELP ME IN THE KITCHEN  " mom said and left.

I quickly got up and got ready cuz I know today we have gust coming. Actually its my dads best friend who is coming from china. They usually visit us once a year so today they are coming.

I cant wait to meet them. They are my favorite mainly aunty wang she is such a sweet lady. She is not only sweet but also beautiful I have never seen anyone as beautiful as her. 

After getting ready I went to the kitchen to help my mom do the work. In two hours we finish our work. Then after 1 hour uncle and aunty arrived.

"Hello uncle, Hello aunty " I greeted them both before I hugged aunty. "omg, aunty what happened to you why do you look thinner that before did you not eat well." I asked

"No zhan nothing happened" she said. "I will feed you so much that you will become fat when you return" I said. she chucked after hearing me. then we continued our talk.

we were in the middle of our talk But suddenly aunty asked me to go to my room. I was surprised at first but I listened to her and went to my room.

After some time they called me back. And now they all had serious faces. I was scared at first wondering what happened. did something bad happen, why are the all so serious, did I do something wrong. all those things were going on my head but they turned towards me and aunty said "Zhan would you marry my son"