chapter 14

Xiao Zhan POV
I really cannot believe these people some time what do that think like really she was there friend ,they did not even bother to help and even dare to say that my friends are like her what a joke anyway I am really disappointed in them they are only rich and have only money in there brain I wonder if they even have one like really
Anyways forget it lets not talk about people with no humanity.

"What is happening to xuan why is he always in the phone now a days" rosy asked me. "just forget him" I replied. Well my friend here is dating someone and that person is my best friend and also cousin song jiyang. One day when we were at the cafeteria Jiyang called me but then I was not the one to pick the call as I went to the washroom. And xuan was the one to pick the call and then afterwards he said that he wanted to talk to the person more and asked the number and I gave him. And they are happy couple dating for 1 month and let me tell you one thing they both are dam serious about it

And I am happy for them. Don't ask how is my relationship with yibo cause my reply would be as it is supposed to be. Actually I have started to know that he is not bad as I have thought but still I don't like him from the first when he said I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU. Like seriously, I was not dyeing to marry him anyway and if it was not for aunty then I would not see his face in my life time. I really don't understand this guy if my mom says that her last wish is to see me dead maybe I would do it .I treat aunty like mom. Thought she visits us only ones a year but our relation was really close. I won't hide but we even used to gossip together.

And when she said it was her last wish it had broke my heart and I wanted to tell her that it is ok and she will be fine. And I am willing to do anything for her. I know she will be safe and live healthy. I know she is scared but I know she will live and I trust my guts.

Well valentine's day is near and I have a feeling that I am going to be needed somewhere. you don't have to use your brain anywhere I mean between jiyang and xuan cause I know that if xuan sends gifts or something to jiyang he cannot explain to anyone as he wanted to keep it a secret for some time. so I am definitely needed there.

"sorry to disturbed you but I just wanted to thank you for yesterday and I just wondered if i could join" said saey. bringing me back to my sense. "It is ok. sure" I replied. I know my friends had no problem as rosy is always friendly and lets just say that xuan is not in his right mind to reply as he is not taking his eye off his phone from the moment we entered the cafeteria and has not even touched his lunch.

"what are your plans for the valentine then" asked rosy. well rosy being rosy again well we have known each other for 3 month now and I know her well.

"I dont have one but I know that you have one" I said.

"Of course I have " she said proudly.

"Who said the person I mentioned is you huh" I replied and started running I know she is gonna chase me hehe it is fun teasing her and I did not watch where I was going and I crashed on something moreover like someone and making us both fall and the worst part was that I kissed that persons neck. well not an Intention kiss but it's just that my lips were on that persons neck and you know hehehe.

I looked up and it was "Yibo"