Chapter 21

No one's POV
"Did I wake you up" yibo asked. "Good morning" Zhan said lifting his head, back with a pout and his eye half open.
"sleep more If you want to" yibo said. And Zhan just nodded his head and layed his head back in yibo's chest. "Good night" Zhan mumbled making yibo smile.
'how can someone be so cute' yibo thought.

Zhan woke up. "Good morning" yibo said.
"Good morning" Zhan replied with a smile.
"What time is it" Zhan asked.
"It is 7:07" yibo replied.
"Oh, let's go or we will be late" Zhan said.
"But we have class at 10:00 right?? " Yibo asked.
"Ya but we have to get ready then go home have breakfast then get ready then bring mom's breakfast and I am the one to make it if I am late mom will stay hungry it's not like you don't know her." Zhan said in one go and then took a long breath.
"Ok ok I got it calm down." Yibo replied.

They did what they had planned to and went to the university. And there day went just like usual nothing special.

"Zhan what are we gonna do tomorrow" yibo asked. It's been 1 month they are friends. They play and have fun together.
"Nothing, oh ya we have work at home." Zhan replied.
"Oh" he said.
"Yibo mom will be back after 2 week and I want everything to be ready" Zhan said.
"Ok" yibo replied.
"Wanna watch a movie" Zhan asked.
"What movie" yibo asked back.
"Anything is fine" Zhan replied
"Then let's just see once upon a time" Zhan said.
"Yang Yang's movie??? " Yibo asked.
"Umm" Zhan nodded.

Yibo's dad returned home from office. He took a bath and then went to the dinning room and asked yi the maid
"Where is Zhan and yibo" he asked as he did not see them anywhere.
"They are in the room" yi aunty replied.
"Did they have there dinner" Mr Wang asked.
"They did" she replied.
"Ok" he said.

After dinner Mr Wang went to Zhan and yibo's room to see how they are doing. He has been busy lately so he could not meet them.
He entered the room and after seeing the sight he smiled. Yibo and Zhan are hugging each other and sleeping. Zhan's head is in yibo's chest and yibo's hand is holding Zhan securely like if he leaves someone might steal Zhan from him.

"You were right my love. Zhan is indeed a good match for yibo and they indeed look like a match made in heaven" he said thinking about Mrs Wang.

"Dad have your breakfast" Zhan said.
"I don't want to eat" Mr Wang replied.
"You eat or your not visiting mom for a week" Zhan said.
"That is not fair " Mr Wang said.
"You eating or not dad" Zhan asked.
"Eating eating" he said.
"Yi aunty can you please clean the room's and ya please make one arrange one room for mom so it should be sanitized properly." Zhan said.
"Ya and also some rooms for the nurse." He added.

' I always wonder why your always correct my love. No matter what it is.' Mr Wang thought. And a flashback came to his mind.
"You want yibo to marry Zhan" Mr Wang asked.
"Umm, they will be a perfect match trust me" Mrs Wang said.
"But you know yibo does not trust outsider" Mr Wang said
"I know but he will. Just see." She replied.

"Thought I knew at that time I was confused and still was after there marriage when they faked there relationship in front of us they were just fool not to notice we knew about there fake relationship but now I am sure they are finally falling for each other. And not only that they are actually happy with each other. And when I think of it sometime I feel Zhan resembles you. Love just be fine and then we will have a happy family. Please stay strong" Mr Wang thought.
Smiling and having tears in his eyes.