chapter 29

"yes, we know each other" nethin said. " sir, can I sit next to zhan" Nethin asked the teacher.
"No you cannot" Zhan shouted.
"Bunny listen please. I know you hate me but" before Nethin could continue Zhan shouted"DON'T CALL ME BUNNY. I AM NOT YOUR BUNNY"
Everyone was shocked Zhan never raised his voice at anyone before in the university. Even if someone says bad about him he does not say anything forget about raising his voice.
"Zhan, bunny let's talk properly, okay" Nethin asked politely. Zhan does not say anything but walks out of the class.
When Nethin was about to follow Zhan, xuan stops him from following Zhan.
Yibo runs towards Zhan.
"Zhan" he called.
Zhan saw yibo and he run towards him and hugged him tight. He was shaking. Yibo hugged him back.
He started crying in yibo's shoulder.
"Yibo take me home. I wanna go home please yibo take me home" Zhan said crying.

Yibo called his driver to pick them up and then went home with zhan. Zhan was still hugging yibo not letting him go.

Yibo carried Zhan till there room as Zhan fell asleep in the car while hugging him.
He placed Zhan gently in his bed and tried to get out of his hold so he could change but  he could not get out of it so he just lied down with Zhan.
After some time even he fell asleep.

They woke up the next day and went to the university. Zhan stayed with his friends and kept ignoring Nethin but Nethin kept following him.

In the other had there were gossip in the university, one was Nethin and Zhan and The other one was yibo being married.

"Zhan please talk to me" Nethin said while taking steps closer to zhan
"I don't want to please leave" Zhan  said taking steps backwards.
"Zhan please"Nethin kept walking forward.
"I don't want to" Zhan said going backwards.
"Zhan please" Nethin said.
Zhan started running away and Nethin chased him. When Zhan saw yibo he ran towards him and jumped on him hiding himself. Making everyone shocked. Yibo held him so he would not fall.
"Yibo ask him to stay away from me please" Zhan said.
"Zhan, bunny it is not good to jump on someone. Please come down" Nethin said and tried to bring Zhan down from yibo.
"Don't touch Zhan" yibo said in anger.
"I won't, and who the hell are you to tell me not to touch him" Nethin said and tried to get Zhan down.
"I said don't touch Zhan" yibo warned this time.
"Who are you to tell me what to do or not" Nethin fought back. Not caring about the warning.
"I SAID DON'T TOUCH MY HUSBAND" yibo shouted. Making everyone shocked.
"your what???" Nethin asked in disbelief.
"My husband, do you have a problem" yibo said.
"No it is not possible, Zhan tell me it is a lie" Nethin asked.
Everyone looked at Zhan for his answer.
"He is right I am married to yibo." Zhan said.
"I don't believe it" Nethin said.
"If you don't believe you can check it in the university paper there it is written you can search Wang xiao Zhan then you will know" yibo said sternly and walked away.
Leaving everyone shocked.
"Zhan are you ok" yibo asked. And Zhan nodded his head.
"You guys are what" xuan asked in disbelief.
"Hehehe" Zhan smiled.
"Stop smiling and answer me" xuan asked.
"We are married" yibo said.
"And from when" Lu asked this time.
"From the beginning" yibo replied.
"And you guys did not tell us" Yang asked.
"You did not ask" Zhan said slowly.
"Oh, sorry our mistake" rosy said.
"Aeya, don't be angry na we are sorry" Zhan said.
"Fine fine but Zhan care to tell us about this Nethin guy" Yang asked.