chapter 15

Xiao Zhan POV

It was yibo and he was looking at me. I was red and he was too and it was because of the embarrassment  that we were feeling or maybe something else but I don't know what. I tried to get up but I know if I do one mistake I will be landing on his lips this time so I wanted to be careful and avoid doing it. I definitely don't wanna lose my first kiss like this. I am not in a cdrama where the actress falls on top of the male lead and then they share a very romantic moment and I don't wanna be in one right now all I wanna do is save my first kiss.

"Umm, can you help me get up" I said to they guy who was in my left and I know he is one of yibo's friend as they always walk together.

"Sure" he replied. I gave him my hand and just as he was pulling me  then my friends arrive and seeing me like this xuan run to me pushing the guy and then my lips crashed in yibo's and I swear to god I did try to balance myself but still. I froze there and so was the time at that moment for me. My first kiss was taken by the guy that I don't even like.

I wanted to kill xuan but still it was like the soft lips were some how attached with mine and no matter how much I try I cannot unseal it. For some reason the kiss felt good and warm and it,s like my body is not in my control anymore. It was acting upon its own not listings to me.

I finally succeeded to brake the kiss and get up the first thing I did was running from there but  not before apologize for what I just did.

I wanted to dig a hole in the ground and burry myself there or I wished the ground to swallow me there and then itself . So I don't have to face the embarrassment right now.

And why the hell is my heart beating so fast calm down. I think I will have a heart attack now because my heart wants to come out of its place. It is jumping like crazy. Take a deep breath and then release take a deep breath and then release. Finally it's calm.

"Xuan you I will kill you"I said  running after xuan "I am sorry"xuan replied who was trying to escape saying sorry. Because of his stupidity I lost my first kiss. I wanna kill him right now." If sorry could solve every problem we would not need police" I replied. "What? Now you want me to go to jail because of simple that things"

Yibo's pov

My first kiss. He took my first kiss. Ohh stupid heart calm down a little plz.

"Did Zhan just kiss you. I wish I was you bro" Yang said. But stopped as I glared at him.why is he so obsessed with Zhan I do not understand. "Bro did Zhan just take your first kiss"Lu asked. I did not answer but just walk forward.

I did not want them to know that zhan was indeed my first kiss. I was just ..
But when his soft lips were on mine it felt so good I felt warm. It was like rose petals. I wanted to kiss him more wait what am I thinking I should get a check up I am getting ill I guess. Ohh god what should I do help me