chapter 31

Mr Wang came home and called Zhan and yibo down.
"Zhan do you know anyone called Nethin" Mr Wang asked.
"I do why dad" Zhan asked.
"He and I had a meeting today and he treated me if you and yibo do not get a divorce he will destroy our family" Mr Wang said.
"What" Zhan and yibo asked in disbelief.
" He said that" Zhan asked. And Mr Wang nodded.
"I will kill him" yibo said and was about to get up but Zhan held him.
"I think it is time to talk to him" Zhan said.
Zhan went to his room and took his notebook to search for Nethin's number. When he got it he called him.
"We need to talk" Zhan said.
"I knew you would call me. Meet me at *** restaurant" Nethin said
Zhan wore a coat and left the house. Yibo seeing Zhan leaving followed him.
Zhan reached the restaurant and saw Nethin. Yibo hid in another table.
"What do you want" Zhan asked.
"You" Nethin replied.
"Don't you have enough" Zhan asked.
"You killed her what more do you want" Zhan asked.
"Zhan you know it was a mistake. And you also know she did a suicide." Nethin said.
"But you made her do that" Zhan said.
"Zhan it's been fucking 3 years I tried to talk to you but I never got to. I was guilty too ." Xuan said.
"It was not my mistake we got drunk and had sex it was non of our fault when she died I was more guilty. I tried to kill myself too." Nethin said
"Then why didn't you die" Zhan asked in anger.
"I was a coward. I am please listen to me. I tried to die but I just couldn't. I wanted to say sorry but you guys never listened then you left the country." Nethin said.
"But she died. She thought she cheated my brother and also thought that she broke my trust." Zhan said crying.
"Zhan I am sorry" nethin said.
"Please leave I don't want you in my life" Zhan said.
"I won't cause I know you love me too" nethim said.
" I don't" Zhan said
"I knew you would say that" nethin said.
Zhan looked at Nethin.
"I know you are married . But I also know you married because of Wang aunty. I know you care about her a lot and I know you think about her like a mom." Nethin said
"You checked about me" Zhan asked.
"I did but for your good" Nethin said
"You have become worst you are not like a Nethin I knew and once liked" Zhan said.
Hearing liked from Zhan yibo was happy it was liked not love
"Zhan I am still the same. Zhan I know you love me but you are forced. Your chained by this marriage. " Nethin said.
Yibo waited for Zhan's answer like everything depends on it.
"I know I am binded and I know I am chained. I admit it but" yibo did not hear any longer and left from there.

He wanted to shout, hit something when Zhan said he is binded and chained. He could not hear any further so he went home and took a bath and waited for Zhan to return