chapter 6

Xiao Zhan's pov

I took a bath and was ready to sleep "Where are you going to sleep??" Yibo asked me.

"Of course in the bed why do you have a problem" I asked. 

"But there is only on bed" He said. What does he think?? That we are in a Korean drama where I play the beautiful , young and shy female lead  who will say 'OHH where will I sleep. I cannot sleep with you in the same bed I am shy' Oh hello no. I know a lot of people say that I am  beautiful and I said myself as the female because It is me who got married to others house and Yibo looks a lot manly than me but still.

"So??? If you have problem then you go somewhere else I don't have another place to sleep and if it's ok then we can sleep in the same bed It's big enough for both of us. " I said moving to the bed and ready to sleep and in few min I went to my sleep.

when I woke up I felt myself hugging yibo well you cant blame me I always hug my little baby when I sleep and yesterday I was really tired to unpack my luggage so basically It's not my fault.

I slowly removed my hands and then went to the washroom and did my morning routine and then went to the room and then started to unpack my stuff and keep it accordingly. Then got ready to go to the university and then went downstairs where mom was already there. Dad has gone to business trip so he was not in the house.

"ZhanZhan your up. did yibo wake up??" she asked. "morning mom. Umm yes he is already up." I said looking at  mom. 

"OK, come have breakfast . And zhan I have already talked to your teachers and dean that no one should know that you are from our family ok. But are you sure" she said.  "Thank you mom. and yes I am sure about it. I wanna make true friends and when time comes I will tell them ok. Mom did you tell them to tell that I am a scholar ship student." I asked

"Yes zhanzhan I have already told them so stay at ease." she said. "Morning mom" Yibo said coming down stairs "Good morning" then we had our breakfast then left for the university.

The ride till the University was really quiet. Then uncle Han stopped A bit far from the University. 

When I was walking I bumped Into someone making the person to fall down on the ground and I could see the person was injured in the knees I kneeled down and gave my hand  and helped him to sit. we sat In chair place nearby. I took a water bottle from my bag and asked him to put his is pant up. he did what I said and slowly cleaned his wound.

"I am really sorry. I really didn't mean to hurt you" I said. "It's ok, And it a old wound It just opened up because It hit the ground and It was me who did not watch where I was going" he said

"well are you new here I have never seen you here." he asked. "Well I am new here, so sorry but I think I have to go" I said and ran from there. I have to reach the deans office.