chapter 13

Yibo pov

 Everyone was shocked as they know Zhan does not communicate with many people except his 2 friends. Zhan stood up from his seat all that was going in my head was what are you gonna do Zhan. I was sure there was something was going in his head. "What is wrong loser" emy shouted well I may have not told you but there is one group that hates Zhan that is Emy's group the ones that were bulling Rosy in that day. And let me tell you guys that saey is also from the same group but does not know Zhan as she was not in the group at that time.

"Oh, nothing I am just surprised you rich people are really funny huh. I just knew that she is your friend and when your friend needs you don't even help them." He said. "Like you have good friends" One girl from the same group said. "Well trust me I have 100 times better friends that you guys are" Zhan replied proudly. "then why have we not seen them" she replied not wanting to lose. "Okay"  zhan said .

Zhan took out his phone and kept in speaker and as it was not enough to hear from the whole class he connected it to the speaker so that everyone can hear. Within some ring the other line picked up.

"Baby what is it" Asked from the other line. Baby well everyone was shocked again.                         "I am in problem. I need money can you lend it to me" He asked cutely the other side giggled hearing that. we all wondered what is funny as he was really speaking like he wanted money and if I were in that person's side I would have believed it .                                                                                         "Nice joke now tell me what happened." the person replied.                                                                             "I am not joking. I am very serious " zhan replied with a pout like a kid not wanting to lose.               "Right My baby does not joke around but I am not a fool and stop pouting and tell me what happened so I can help " the other side said  making everyone shocked how does she know.           "I was going to show some people that how friends are like but then you ruined it why are you not fooled. I wanted to show that person that" zhan was about to complete but the other side cut him

"Got it sorry my bunny wait let me help you. You know the you cannot fool the three of us but you can fool one person and that is" She said 

"Baby boy" they both said together and laughed. 

"Wait let me do a group call so that we can help you ok. and don't worry I will tell the other two the plan" she said. Plan what plan when did they make a plan and how did we not know.

we all waited patently till the call came no one spoke as they wanted to know what will happen next. the call came. 

"hi baby boy hello everyone" zhan said 

"Hello bunny" everyone replied.

"I am in a problem I need money can you all help me" zhan said

"What bunny are you ok" , "What happened "  every one started doing drama and we were watching.

"Zhan Zhan are you ok how much do you need tell me I have saved money to as I wanted to buy some things but it's ok" said a guy and I guess he was the baby boy thay were talking about.

"I need *** other I will manage by my self" zhan said and I can tell it is a lot of money for a middleclass person not only a middle class also for us but then there was a notification in zhan's phone. 

"Zhan is this much ok. it's  more than you asked but then now you don't have to manage other money by your self and don't worry I am going in the store so I can sell my new laptop and also some stuff so it is enough for you. you are far from us you might need money right don't worry we are here for you always." the guy said

Everyone's jaw dropped in such a short time how was he able to give so much money even a rich person like me would think twice to give these much money but this guy gave it without thinking. 

"Baby boy stop" Zhan's word was cut in the middle "Zhanzhan Why did you return the money " asked the guy .

"Baby because I don't need these money I was going to show some people what are friends are like so dont worry I am fine and I have no worries ok." Zhan said.

"Oh, You are ok na if Jie was al "..... "chough"..."Chough"..."YUBIN" I could see  zhan's smile slowly fading and and I got that there friends were trying to stop the guy from saying forward. 

"Well we all have work right then lets talk in the evening ok" they said and cut the call. 

"so anyone have problem and say anything and anyway here is my help " He said and after that his friends followed him and also many students and they were also admiring Zhan. 

But Zhan was not smiling at all and was quiet. The teacher thanked zhan also saey thanked him. he replied with a node.