chapter 9

No one's pov

"xiao zhan wanna grab lunch together??????" Rosy asked zhan. "Sure lets go together right haoxuan??" zhan asked haoxuan.

"Ummm..........I......I...."Haoxuan was hesitating as he had never had lunch with anyone. He did not have friends as he thought everyone is fake but there was something about Zhan that was telling him that he is different.

"Ohh, come on you both are my friends lets go na plz" Zhan said giving his puppy eyes and he knows no one can say no to his puppy eye's.

"Fine" Haoxuan said. "That's good, Ohh I forgot to introduce to each other this is Rosy and Rosy this is Haoxuan. "They both greeted each other.

"OK now lets go" Rosy said. And headed towards the cafeteria.

"Wait" Zhan said. Both Rosy and Haoxuan looked at zhan

"Now what. I am hungry" she whined.

"I forgot to give you guys something " he said trying to get something out of his pocket. Both Rosy and Houxuan looked at him and waiting for zhan to take the thing out. Zhan kept his both had in pocket and then after got the thing getting he took it out and then when Rosy and Haoxuan saw it they rolled there eye's and started walking again.

There was zhan standing with finger heart in his both hand. He pouted when he sees his both friends are walking away ignoring him. He went and hung his hand around both there solder "You are ignoring my heart. Ohh look my heart his hurting." He said as he keeps his hand on the chest and acting as if hurt. Earning a laugh from both his frends.

Zhan did this as he sensed the tension between his friends and he just wanted to make them comfortable. He knew both were comfortable with him(Zhan) but not to each other. But now they were laughing. And now he got the vibe of friends.

there was someone who was watching all this from side.

Wang yibo pov

I dont know why but I was just checking on him. well not because I was worried not at all. If you are thinking like that then it is A BIG FAT NO. well he is married to me and you know he is my family's responsibility.

But when I came here it was totally different from what I thought I will see. I am amazed he made friend's in the first day. I thought he will have difficulty finding friends and making friends. Because you know he always shows his grumpy face to me.

And he is not at all friendly to me at all . so I thought may be he would you know but he proved me wrong . Well today he s actually giving me surprises.

"Hey bro what are you doing here" here are my friends again "Lets go grab lunch" they said.

"let go lets go I am hungry" They said