chapter 16

Xiao Zhan pov

we are on our way to home. it is quiet awkward. I have not even dared to  see his face. But I can tell both our face is red and it's just. oh god help me. I can tell that I am red because I am embarrassed but what about my heart why is it beating so fast like it is gonna come out of my chest  anytime soon. forget it I dont care maybe I am really scared so it is beating so fast. I am sure it is like that there is no other reason for it to beat like that.

"you are back?" Mom asked. "Yes mom" we replied together and here we go again we both are flushed. "What is up with you too, did something happened?" she asked again why did she ask the seen again flashed back his lips on mine. "no-not-nothing happened" I replied stuttered 

"I am sure something happened if nothing has happened then why are you both blushing" she said again. We are not blushing it's just we are embarrassed I know that. How can I blush I dont have feelings for him right??. No no it is not a question I am dam sure I do not have feelings for him. Yes xiao zhan you do not have feelings for him yes.

"It's nothing mom I am going to the room" I said and run to the room. If I stay there any moment I will die of embarrassment. why am I so unlucky. 

Yibo pov

It is awkward and why does mom have to add salt in the wound making me remember what happened. I saw Zhan blushing and for some reason my heart skipped a bit. My mom being mom she will definitely tease  us more if we stay here any longer but before I could say Zhan said  "it's nothing mom I am going to the room" he said and run towards the room and seeing it made me smile.

"mom I will.." I was about to continue when mom cut me in the middle. "Yibo I have some things to talk to you" She said and I nodded and followed her to the living room. 

"You know it is valentines week next week right??" She asked. 

I replied with a "Hmm"

"You know what you should do right. Don't make me disappointed, and If you want help in anything feel free to ask me " she said.

"Okay" I replied. I know my mom wants me to celebrate valentines week and day with zhan and she wants me to make zhan feel special. And I will listen to her. 

But the point here is now I have to make plans and do things and I know my mom will feel better so I am happy.

Xiao Zhan POV

*ding* I receives a massage. I was expecting it to be of my brother but it was non other that xuan. 

'Zhan you do not have plans for valentines week right' he said.

'I dont have why' I replied

'Then if someone asks tell them you are already have plans' He replied. Making me confused. 

And from the *Ding* sound attention was on me. he was looking at me. I came out of our room and called xuan he is making me confused and I really feel bored typing so why not just call him.

Within some ring he picked up the call.

"What happened and how do I plans" I asked confused.

"you have plans with me" He said.

"Huh??"

"I mean I wanted to ask you in the afternoon but I forgot to ask you and I was scare that someone will ask before me so I massaged you. Hehehe" He said.

"Oh, I knew you would ask me" I replied. 

"How did you know" he said.

"I know you will buy gifts for jiyang then have to deliver it and you dont know what he likes so I have to help you in it. then I seen the booking of ticket of jiyang for the day before the rose day to ask him to come and if he comes then I will have to be there" any other things you wanna know I asked

"Hehe Zhan you know me the best" He said.

"But not only that we do some things as well so be ready I have a surprise" he said "Ok good night" I said.