Chapter 22

(Y/n)'s pov.

Next morning I woke up getting ready for my appointment with the therapist, I had to admit I was nervous and I defiantly couldn't hide it for the life of me.

Once I was done getting ready I headed outside of my room grabbing my phone, and keycard on the way out.

I turned to the left heading for the elevator when I hear my name being called "(Y/n), wait up!" It was Kirishima who had called for me. I slowed down waiting for him to catch up once he did we walked down the hallway together.

"Your never up this early in the morning" he commented giving me a questioning look "where are you going?" he asked curiously. Smiling I sighed softly which caught his attention. "I'm heading to my therapy appointment today.. it'll be my first time going to a therapist.. I'm extremely nervous about going" he pressed the button calling the elevator and looked at me with a smile "I'm glad you decided to get help from a therapist to cope with your trauma, I hope you don't mind but Bakugo told me about your breakdown.. I just wanted to make sure your ok".

The elevator door opened and we entered the elevator pushing the first floor button and the closing the elevator door button.

"I'm not upset, I know you are his best friend and I would've told my best friend's as well if he had a mental breakdown hoping to get advice on how to handle it" he smiled "I'm glad you understand" I nod my head and the door's to the elevator opened on the 3rd floor.

Uraraka and Tsuyu enter the elevator as well "Hey (Y/n)! Hi Kirishima" they both chimed "Hello" me and Kirishima replied.

Finally the elevator hit the first floor and we exited the elevator.

Dad was waiting for me in the commons area, when he saw me he smiled "Morning princess! you ready to go?" I nod my head yes "good luck" Kiri added "Thanks" I said giving him a nervous smile.

Before I could leave I felt a hug from behind me "Morning Teddy Bear" he said with a deep sleepy voice I smiled and turned around giving him a hug "Morning!" he chuckled and kissed the side of my head "I just wanted to tell you good morning before you head off" I smiled "I'm glad you did" I replied happily.

We separated "Alright love birds we have to get going" I blushed heavily "Daaddd!!" this made him smile and chuckle making me puff out my cheeks in embarrassment.

"Come on before we are late" he smiled and walked out of the building I turned around and hugged Bakugo one last time before I left "I'll see you later" he smiled and hugged me back once we separated I quickly left before my dad would walk back in and embarrass me more.

I enter the passenger seat of the car and buckled up, we then headed to the therapist listening to music on the way to give me some peace of mind making me less nervous when we sung together laughing and having fun.

Soon we arrived at the building, parking the car and turning it off my dad turned to me, "are you ready?" he asked me "I'm ready as I'll ever be" he smiled "alright let's go inside" I nod my head and we entered the building once we had entered the building and told them my name they gave my dad papers to fill out and I had to answer a few questions as well to make sure they understood how I felt giving them a small idea to help them.

Once we were done with the paperwork dad turned them in and he got slightly more paperwork to fill out answering the conversation about my social security and all of that information.

Again after we were done dad turned the papers in now all we had to do was wait till the therapist was ready to come and grab me to start the session.

They offered for us to watch a movie and we gladly excepted so that we had something to do while we waited. Soon I had a notification from my phone and went to check in. Bakugo had texted me asking if the session was going well