Chapter 15

Deku's pov.
The next week and a half consisted of invading bases, taking down villains, asking them questions and so on and so forth we were finally down to only two bases the old one and the newer one.

Thankfully since they were capturing so many villains there was barely any crime on the streets recently giving us some time to find her.

Kachaan, and Mr. Aizawa both have gotten worse the longer the hunt for (Y/n) continued the more worried and angry they got.

Kachaan barely talked anymore while Mr. Aizawa was so engrossed with finding her that he hasn't slept in days and knowing (Y/n) this isn't something she would want to happen and on the other half of the class we just don't talk much to each other anymore because we have nothing to talk about all we do is spend our days in the dorms while a few heroes scouted the school grounds.

The school was fixed and so were the Fives rooms but with all of the recent Villain's being tooken down and progress on taking Villain's off the streets they wanted to continue that till the next two bases were tooken care of then school would start.

And what upset me more is that Endeavor took Todoroki back to his home and we haven't gotten to see him he said quote on quote "I don't want my son in a gay relationship let alone have the advantage to do grown up thing's with them" me and Kachaan hated it and we're livid because of it.

While deep in my thought Kachaan had walked into my room and hugged me from behind making me squeak a little then I smiled and turned around hugging him back "Hey baby!" I said happily kissing him on the cheek.

He sighed and dragged me to my bed and pushed me onto it crawling on top of me resting his head on my chest and began hugging me softly.

Smiling I ran my hand through his hair while the other rubbed his back comforting him.

"I'm sorry for being so distant" he apologized this made me smile but the reason why he was apologizing made me a little upset "Don't apologize" confused Kachaan looked up to me and I smiled "Your worried for her and that's ok!" I kiss the tip of his nose "Just remember that (Y/n) wouldn't want you silent."

He smiled softly and kissed me I kissed back and it got a little rough but soon died down.

We hadn't kissed in a week and a half! So this was like heaven to me! Blushing a little I sniffled trying to hold back my tears this caught Bakugou's attention and he began to worry "B-baby what's wrong?" He asked making me smile "I-It's nothing just w-we haven't kissed in a week and a half so this made me extremely happy" he smiled softly "this is also the first time you really have talked to me as well since.." he sighed and kissed me again instantly I kissed him back and honestly didn't want this moment to end.

"I know and I'm sorry for not saying anything" he pressed his forehead against mine "you both deserve my attention and I shouldn't be trying to avoid having conversations with everyone" I kissed him and sat up making him sit up crossing his legs I sat down on his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist.

I hugged him resting my head on the crook of his neck "stop apologizing" I laughed a little we stayed like this for a while then someone opened the door turning to look it was Kirishima.

Kirishima smiled "hey sorry for interrupting" I smiled "it's ok what's wrong?" I asked while Kachaan just hugged me closer not caring that Kirishima was there infront of us.

"Someone is downstairs and wants to see you both" we looked at each other confused and went with him.

We were now in the lounge room and secretly I was hoping it was Todoroki I think Kachaan was hoping it was too but when we saw our parents we were a little disappointed but I was happy that mama came to visit me I ran up to her and hugged her happily "Hey mom!" She smiled and hugged me back "hello my dove!" We laughed a little and she pushed me back a little "look how much you've matured!!" She said astonished making me laugh a little "my baby's growing up on me!" She hugged me I was blushing a little but hugged back happily.