Chapter 21

Aizawa's pov.

Calling Mic, Midnight, and All Might, we met in the meeting room "So, what is this all about Aizawa? Is everything ok? We usually have meetings if it is an emergency" president Mic commented.

"Yes, what is this about?" Midnight chimed in, sighing I grabbed my phone and brought up a picture of (Y/n) and turned the phone towards them "(Y/n) I believe she is suffering from PTSD and Depression" I turned the phone towards me "She had a mental breakdown in front of Bakugo" Midnight gave me a concerned look.

"Did she open up?" I shook my head no "No not really" I replied sadly, I sighed once more and turned my attention to the picture of my daughter.

"Me and Bakugo both agreed to let her open up when she is ready too, If she doesn't Bakugo will ask first and if she doesn't open up to him I will ask her" Midnight nodded her head, Mic looking at me with sympathy while All Might seemed to be deep in thought.

"Why not I talk to her?" Midnight proposed "sometimes it is easier to talk to a girl than to talk to guys" I nod my head in agreement "Let's just see what happens, we will use your idea as a last resort" Mic chimed in "she need therapy and possibly some medication" I looked at him slightly upset "I don't want my daughter on meds" he shook his head sighing "sometimes it's necessary depending on the situation" All Might nod his head in agreement "sometimes mood stabilizers are really necessary but if she does get therapy the therapist will have to ask for your permission and if you would like you can ask about the side effects and if you don't like them you could ask if there is any other medication that they could prescribe that has less effects than the one they want to prescribe" I nod my head taking into consideration "possibly".

There was a knock on the door and a head poke through and ironically it was my daughter "Hey princess, are you ok?" I ask, she nods her head yes, "can I talk to you for a moment?" I stood up "of course" she smiles and we walk out and head to her room.

Once we get there we closed the door and sat down on the bed "is everything ok?" she sighs "I want to talk about yesterday" I quickly nod "of course, what would you like to talk about?" she looked to the side "the reason why I don't want to say anything is because I don't want to be a burden to everyone, everyone has their own problems to deal with so why should I add to it?" I gave her a slightly upset look "you will NEVER be a burden to me or anyone else we all love and care for you if anything we want to know what's wrong and we want to help you just like you help everyone else by letting them vent to you" she gave me a wide eyed look I sighed "I apologize I didn't mean to raise my voice" she then instantly hugged me and sniffled I hugged her tight and pulled her closer to me "I'm always here for you don't ever forget that, I know you've been through hell and back so if you need to vent go right ahead don't be afraid because I will never judge you, your my daughter and I'm here for you through thick and thin" she cried softly "thank you dad" I smile "don't thank me it's my job as a parent to always support and take care of you" she laughs a little "sounds like a big job" I chuckle "yes and your a handful" I quickly pick her up and slam her on the bed and began tickling her she busted out laughing and squealing making me smile and laugh she giggled and smiled "thank you dad" I smile and pull her into a hug "no problem sweet heart and just know I will never force you to talk about something when your not ready to ok?" she nods "I appreciate it but I'm already tired of feeling like a burden" I nod my head "when your ready talk to me" she nods her head and stand up pulling the back of her shirt up and turning around for me to see I saw all the scars knowing it was all over her body I teared up and traced them "I know you have scars and I'm so sorry that he did that to you, you never deserved that" she cried a little "I'm tired of feeling this way, I wish I could have never been kidnapped I wish I had hid but I'm happy I met my friends and I don't regret a single thing that happened but what I do regret is not killing him when I had the chance" I looked at her shocked and whipped her around "never think like that, stick to what you want to do and we will one day capture him and send him to prison where he belongs, we will let the court decide his fait" she sighs and nods her head.

I once again pulled her into a hug "is there anything else you'd like to get off your chest" she nods and pulls me down "I like Midoriya and Todoroki as well as I like Bakugo but I'm afraid to admit it because they might not like me back" I pulled away slowly and smile "If you wish that then I will support you, I don't judge you for that" she smiled "thank you for not judging me" I smile and kiss her forehead "I will never judge you" she smiles and sit's back down and begins telling me about everything that she had been through and how it had affected her and the more she told me the more I got upset with All For One.

She sighs when she finishes "The only people at the time who supported me where the five, my best friends and I can't believe that they put them in jail when they didn't do that to me and it just drives me nuts" I nod my head in agreement "I agree with you, not only is that not fair but people don't want to except the fact that some "Villains" don't want to be Villains but they want to be heroes who just had a bad life and experience" she nods her head in agreement.

Smiling I kiss her forehead "thank you for telling me, would you like to go to therapy to help cope with what has happened because I can get that arranged" she thinks for a moment "maybe that can help me" I smile "I'm glad you want to give it a chance" she smiles as well.

A knock rang through the room "come in!" (Y/n) called out and Bakugo, Todoroki, and Midoriya walk in.

Bakugo smiles and sits down "did you tell him?" she nods her head yes "so I suppose you convinced her to talk to me?" I said smirking "possibly" he responded making me smile thankful that he did.

Now let's get you set up for therapy ok?.

She nods her head ok and we head to my office to set up an appointment I smiled at her thankful she is giving therapy a chance.