Chapter 2

Aizawa's pov.
It had been eleven years since the death of my two close friends and eleven years that their daughter had gone missing.

I have been stressing for eleven years to find the little girl me and her parents loved most.

I had figured out that if her parents were to die I would be the person who took care of her and raise her as my own daughter.

Now that she was sixteen I wouldn't be raising her for long and that's if I can even find her.

My depression had hit me hard especially after my daughter- no my daughter went missing and I was going to find her if it's the last thing I would ever do.

All Might, Mic, Midnight, and a lot of other hero's have been searching for her for eleven years while stopping crime on the streets.

We have some information on her whereabouts but we don't know where she was to even be able to save her.

The people we had thrown in jail had told us that she was with All For One but wouldn't tell us anything else.

Now that we knew who has her all we have to do is wait for Shigaraki, Toga, and Dabi to strike again.

We have a feeling that they work for All For One and we were going to test that theory as soon as possible.

I went to class to teach my students but today I was stressing over my daughter wondering where she could be.

(Y/n)'s pov.
I felt this sudden dread wash over me as me, Toga, Shiggy, and Dabi all played Mario Cart.

Toga was the first to notice since my playing had gotten worse and I'm usually extremely good at playing Mario Cart so she paused the game making everyone not be able to play.

"(Y/n)?" She called out my name as I squeezed the clothing on my chest like a way to stop my heart from hurting.

"(Y/n)?" She called again but for some reason I couldn't hear her until she shook my shoulder and snapped me out of my thoughts.

I looked over wondering what was going on

"What is it Toga?" I asked confused not even remembering what happened to me.

This confused them and Toga spoke up "You were clenching your chest and mumbling incoherent things to yourself" I thought for a moment and it hit me.

I was doing that I had started to feel like something was wrong and when I did that something usually bad happens it could be today, tomorrow, a week, a month, or a year from now.

But something bad was going to happen and I could feel that It would be soon.

"What is it?" Shiggy asked nervously "yeah you only do that when something bad is about to happen" Dabi added in.

Toga nodded her head in agreement but all I could do was look down.

"I don't know" I said softly it was true I never know what would happen till it happens.

They looked at me with worry "I'm tired" I noted and got up "play without me I need to take a nap" they all asked if I was sure which I quickly approved of and walked towards my room.

Once I got there I closed the door behind me and sighed sitting down on my bed I looked at my teddy bear and held in close to my chest breathing in the three scents I could smell all of which calmed me down.

After I calmed myself down I heard a knock on my door.

I sat my teddy down on my bed and walked to the door opening it up to see Dabi and Shiggy looking at me with worry.