Chapter 6

(Y/n)'s pov.
We got to class and again we had nothing to do so with that free time I studied and got a lot of my work done for Math.

I was now on the Middle school Math level and I heard laughter behind me.

Ignoring it I continued to study and work out Math problems as I went.

Suddenly Pink Cheeks came up to me snatching the book away from me unfazed I looked up at her with a curious look.

"Your seriously on Middle school Math?" She laughs and shakes her head making me chuckle "yeah, it sucks that I didn't go to school my entire life so it's time for me to catch up" this shut her up and she looked at me a sad look in her eyes "ya didn't know that did ya?" She shook her head no and I gently took the book from her "unlike you my life wasn't happy and cupcakes and rainbows it was abuse, torture, and surprisingly somewhat happy when I wasn't being ya know tortured every damn day."

She looked down "so instead of judging me because of how I used to be a villain, be happy that I'm trying to improve myself and become a better person, and Actually try to get to know me" she sighed and walked away.

After that I got back to studying I was almost finished with the first Middle school Math book and the bell rang I finished the problem and put my work in the little folder and book into my book bag.

Next class was All Might's and he walked in yelling 'I am here' I have already gotten used to this.

After he was done talking about everything that we were going to do next week he walked up to me and stood beside my desk and smiled brighter.

"So how is studying going along?" He asked making me smile I grabbed my Math and Math books "I'm already on Middle school Math level 1" he smiled more "it seems you have a somewhat of an understanding of math" I giggled and nod my head yes "I'd ask you to check my work but I'll wait till I'm done with the entire Math abomination I have in this folder" I heard a few snickers and chuckles from behind me but I didn't pay any attention to them.

"If you would like I could take the Math books your no longer using anymore" he said and I started grabbing the books "it'll make your 'burden' of work lighter" this made me smile and giggle "oh so the hero makes Jokes huh" he chuckled and I handed him the books I no longer needed "thank you" he nod his head and walked away sitting the books on his desk and grabbed his phone.

I went to study some more but All Might began to instruct us again so I put my Math away for later.

We were now in our gym outfits and in the fake city that UA built for the entrance exam.

Awed I looked around and smiled a little 'wow UA really is something' we got to the middle and he looked directly at me.

"Alright (Y/n) the main reason we are out here is to see what you can do" at first I was confused but then it clicked.

"Alright" I responded and turned into my other form.

All Might seemed surprised but ushered me to continue.. so I did.

Everything around me began to levitate the weather changing above us but no where else.

I began humming a soft time which was making everyone a little tired the shadows of everyone and everything around us coming to life and holding them down as I stopped humming.

I disappeared into the shadows and came back out right in front of the class and All Might.

I calmed all of the quirks I did use down completely and began showing them my other quirks.

Making a shield as Bakugou through a fireball at me cause he was pissed that he was held down then letting out a black fog hinted with the slightest bit of (f/c) into the air surrounding them making them not able to see anything.