Chapter 14

Dabi's pov.
Walking down the hallway I get to what is supposed to be (Y/n)'s bedroom.

I had stolen her Key Card from Aizawa when he wasn't looking.

I opened the door and walked in smiling when I saw what her room looked like.

Looking around the room I noticed a few folders sitting on the desk.

Being curios I looked at them.

They had a bunch of stuff about Science and History.

Looking at it I was a little shocked and impressed she knew what she was doing.

Closing it and putting it back where I found it I turned to look at the bed seeing my hoodie.

I picked it up and instantly smelled her scent mixed with mine.

Smiling I put it back on the bed and walked around noticing a few pictures of her parents and her and some of Aizawa and her then all of them together.

'Aizawa really is kind of like a dad to her' I then felt the icy breath of death on the back of my neck and turned around seeing Aizawa.

"What are you doing in her room?" Looking around I smiled "just seeing how she's taking it here" I looked down and sighed "I just wanted to see her room and how she has it" smiling I look around again "this room is everything she's ever dreamed of" Aizawa tilted his head "she's always wished she could get something herself and decorate her room back... Her prison back with All For One..." He knew what I meant and nod his head.

"I also noticed that she's extremely smart which shocks me due to the fact sometimes I believe she only has one braincell left" this made him chuckle "don't we all" smiling I look to the bed "I also noticed that she still has my hoodie with her" he looked to the bed "so that's your hoodie?" I nod my head yes "usually she came to me for comfort when something happened that made her upset" he was a little surprised "yes I know big bad villain has a few soft spots" he chuckled and shook his head "no not what I was shocked about usually she just kinda turtles if you know what I mean" I nod my head "yeah she used to go to her 'room' whenever she got upset and hid in there till I came in and talked to her"

With one last look around the room I hand him the key card and we exit the room.

"Aren't you going to ask me how I got the key card from you?" He just chuckled "I knew you took it from me" I smiled "so you were paying attention to your surroundings" he nods his head yes.

"So how did the search go?" I ask curios he sighed "I'll explain it to everyone tomorrow" nodding my head we parted ways wishing each other a good night.

Crawling into my make shift bed I yawned a little and covered myself up quickly falling asleep smiling at the memories of (Y/n) flowing through my mind.

Aizawa's Pov.
It was tomorrow morning and everyone was now in the lounge I began explaining all that had happened how I had found that one of the locations was a base for Villains and how we took them into custody.

"So what's going to happen next?" Denki asked with a worried expression.

"Today I'll be going to ask questions, which now that I mention it, Shinso I would like you to come with me" he nods his head yes "I'd like to help as much as I can to find her."

Everyone looked at me furious "you let him help yet we can't do shit!!" Bakugou raised his voice frustrated.

"Bakugou the only reason I'm allowing him anywhere near this case is because his quirk is useful" he sighed and looked away.

"Shinso me and you will leave in an hour so get ready" he nods and him and Denki leave to his room.

Denki trailing behind him worried for his boyfriend's safety.