Chapter 18

(Y/n)'s pov.
Last night I had a sleep over with Deku it was really fun! We talked about super heroes and which one's we looked up too! Of course I said I looked up to my dad and it's true he's my favorite superhero.

Todoroki has also been hanging out with me mainly because his boyfriend does but I'm glad he hangs out with me still! Katsuki has been slightly distant with me lately ever since Deku and Todoroki have hung out with me.

Being slightly worried for my friend I walked to his dorm and knocked on the door.

After a few seconds the door swung open "WHAT DO YOU-" he stopped yelling when he realized it was me.

"Hey Katsuki!" I smiled happily he sighed "what do you want?" My smile faltered slightly but I regained my smile once again "I was just wondering if you were ok.. you haven't been talking to me as much as you usually do" he looked at me then scoffed.

"Why don't you go hang out with your new friend's Deku and Todoroki?" I was a little shocked.

"Katsuki, they are your boyfriend's! If your jealous that I'm hanging out with them then I'm sorry!" He huffed then turned away about to close the door but I stopped him looking at him with a stern look "you should talk to them about why you are angry.. they love you and talk about you all the time! Deku misses you and so does Todoroki! So get your shit together and talk to your boyfriend's" after saying that I walked off back to my dorm.

Walking back to my dorm I sigh and open the door closing it behind me.

Shoto, and Deku sat on my bed talking and then looked up at me obviously knowing something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" Deku asked first breaking the silence I shook my head "Nothing, just told Katsuki to stop acting like an ass and actually talk to the both of you" they both looked at each other and then back to me "And he didn't kill you?!" I laughed a little and shook my head again and flopped on my bed.

"What are you guys doing anyways?" They both talk to me about what game they were playing and everything and then we heard a knock on the door.

I got up and answered it and low and behold it was Katsuki.

"I'll give you three some alone time" I smiled and walked out then walked back and looked at all three of them with a serious look.

"Don't fuck on my bed alright? Take that shit to your dorms" they all blushed making me snicker.

I grabbed the door handle and closed the door walking down to the lounge to see police officers arresting my friends.

"What the hell is going on?!" I yelled making them all stop.

Dad sighed and walked up to me "they still have created a lot of.. unspeakable crimes that they need to take time for" I gave a stern look "so did I but I didn't get time in jail now did I?" They all looked between each other sighing a lady came up to me.

"I agree it's stupid but citizens are not happy whatsoever-" I huffed "they don't like me either but it didn't stop you all from putting me here now did it?" She shut her mouth "you can talk all the bullshit you want, but if your going to take them to trial, give them a fair one! And let them speak! They will all tell the truth! None of them will lie about what they've been through" She nods her head ok "I also want to be there for the trial as well for moral support" looking at my group of friends they sighed in relief "alright deal" they took my friends away as we all watched them do so.

~with Katsuki, Shoto, and Deku~

Katsuki's pov.
We were silent for a moment after she left the room and finally I sighed "I'm sorry" they both look at me as I sit down at the edge of her bed.