You Scare/Prank Him!

Start from the beginning

        "____! I'm here!" He shouted. You would usually greet him but he just stood there waiting. He panicked but quickly thought you were in your room and didn't hear him. He walked up anxiously and opened your door to see a bloody room, Sally, and you.

        "I did it Jeff! My first victim!" Sally exclaimed smiling. Jeff looked down hoping you were someone else.

        "Sally! What did you do?! You.....You..." He said as he began to sob. He picked up your body, and you quickly opened your eyes.

        "Hey Jeff." You smiled up at him. He dropped you and walked away. You and Sally laughed hysterically, while he yelled from downstairs,

        "NOT FUNNY!" 

~~Laughing Jack~~

        Ever since LJ thought it would be funny to scare you, you thought it would be funny to prank him back. You were thinking of things to do, and it finally came into your mind. You could possibly scare him by just coming home with some psychotic look on your face and pretend to kill him. Yeah that could work. You went to the store and bought a white apron, steak knife, and some fake blood. You headed home and put on the white apron, and splattered yourself with blood, You dipped the knife into the tub of blood and headed over. You already texted Slender about what you were doing. You ran there, and EJ answered. He let you in knowing what you were doing. You ran up to his room and burst the door open, he looked up and jumped.

        "___?" He asked. You looked at him raising your knife and charging at him.

        "Gah! ___?! What are you doing?!" He screamed backing up into a corner. You ran up to him and hugged him, laughing. He just stared in shock.

        "Payback!" You said. He hugged you back,

        "I thought you were going to kill me. And I just couldn't fight back..." He sighed hugging you closer.

        "You thought I would actually kill you?" You laughed at him.

~~Eyeless Jack~~

           Since EJ had scared you, even though it was an accident and he was worried, you wanted to have some fun. So you used the accidentally scare excuse if he asked why you did that. You sat on your couch thinking of things to do. He isn't scared easily, maybe you could just go into Slender's woods and then scare him? Yeah that seems good. You called up Slender and set it up that day. EJ was supposed to come over, so what you would do when he texts you, you would tell him that you were in Slender's woods and then Slender would pretend to kill you. It was the time to go out so you didn't and waited at the tree Slender would meet you at once you text him. You had gotten a text from

EJ: ___ Where Are You?

____: Woods Why?

EJ: Get Out Of There Now. Text Me Constantly.

        You smirked and didn't answer leaving him to his own imagination. You received another text.

EJ: I'm Coming.

        You laughed and texted Slender to get here. Of course he teleported to you. You told Slender what had already happened and he got ready but hiding behind a huge tree. You heard Jack running so you signaled Slender to come over. He had come over at a perfect time. Jack had seen you and ran over to you as Slender picked you up.

        "Slender! No!" He yelled running to you. Slender had positioned you as if he were to rip you in half.

        "Why Child?" He asked.