32) 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵-𝘂𝗽 *

A/N:I luv this man and I luv whoever requested him <3

_________________________________________

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆?

Oh shat,Thoma is the type of sibling that protects you with his life,even if he has to sacrifice a body part,he'll legit sacrifice his whole body for you.

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴

"Hey Y/n,you're bac- oh my- are you alright? Who or what did this? I'm so sorry for whatever happened Y/n,i'm always here for you."

OH SHAT,THIS GUY LEGIT LOVES YOU SO MUCH HE LET YOU CRY ON HIS SHOULDER OH FACK MAN.

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽/𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹

"Bwahaha! Ahahaha! Im sorry Y/n! But the way you [insert wheeze]"

Oh shat,Thoma laughs at you but he does help you up afterwards.

𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 (𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲)

Oh shat

Thoma and you threw ingredients at each other thinking yall were fruity n' stuff until....

"Thoma? Y/n? Why have you discomposed the kitchen? I ought to thought I could trust you two with the Kitchen."

Ayaka just stares at the dirty floor while Thoma tries to clean it up

𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄/ 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺

Oh shat,Thoma can actually sing dude

HE CAN RAP,HIT HIGH NOTES,ANY SHIT U WANT HIM TO DO

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 (𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵)

Thoma gently lifts you up and carries you to your room.

Whlist gently placing you on your luxurious yet silky bed sheets. (Damn,why it sound like we goin fuck bro)

𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘄/ 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺

Bro,HAVE YOU SEEN THOMA? HES OBVIOUSLY GONNA BE POPULAR TF

Alright,Thoma is really popular for his looks at school BUT that doesn't stop him from getting good grades and looking after you. <3

𝗣𝗲𝘁𝘀!

I think Thoma would actually really like cats because you know his headband thingy

So basically,you two would get a ginger cat because yall thought it looked cute asf

You two also get a pet FROG. YES,A FROG MY BAES,A FROG.

𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿~

"Hello! My name is Thoma and i'm guessing you are [s/o's name]? Pleasure to meet someone as good looking as you!"

HE FLIRTS WITH UR S/O WITHOUT REALIZING.

"Eh? I'm flirting with your s/o? I didn't know! I'm sorry! I'll stop now!"

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝘆

"Woah woah woah,hands off my sibling before you'll be face to face with the archons."

OH SHIT,BIG BRO THOMA COMIN IN W/ THAT PROTECTIVE SHIET

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺

"Y/n,I would highly appreciate it if you would STOP annoying me please,you're really hurting my head right now."

Manz will not hesitate to throw you out the window.

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸

Thoma would spend all his time with you making sure that you're illness is not getting worse by hour.

Thoma would also give you pills if you don't like the liquid medicine (who tf likes that,you're mentally ill if u do tf)

"Here you go y/n! I got your pills because I know you don't like the liquid medicine"

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"Woah! AYYY GO Y/N! YALL SEE THAT? I TAUGHT THEM THAT AHA! GO GO Y/N!"

Mf was there recording the fight.

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆

"Happy Birthday n/n! Like how I set up the fireworks?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!"

"Many wishes from me as we celebrate your birthday Y/n."

Thoma decides to celebrate your birthday with Ayato,Ayaka and Yoimiya.

Because live is more fun when you have friends,when.

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺

"What? You failed an exam? Thats alright! I'll teach you how to do it again!"

Thoma,of course helps you instead of getting angry and walking off like a mother.

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗞𝗣𝗢𝗣

Ok,Thoma is a stay,HE CLEARLY LOOKS LIKE ONE

Thoma's favourite song is either Miroh or thunderous

His bias is Lee Know,Felix,Han and seungmin 😫

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴

"Hey y/n! Look who I found on the way back home!"

"Yeah what is i- why."

"What do you mean why? Its a child! Its our new sibling! Dont be such a downer"

Thoma bought in a child he found on the streets of Inazuma and took it in.

You guys kept it because yolo ig

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆

"Thoma i'm hungry...."

"What do you want to eat? I'll cook for you"

Thoma cooks for you because hes a great person and because hes hot 😕

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗱

"Y/n...? Please wake up. I promised to preotect you! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Don't leave me so soon please!"

Bro,he cries while holding you and apologizes for getting his tears on your clothes.

My guy placed your grave where there where many of your favourite flowers surrounding your grave.

Thoma visits your grave everyday and places new items he found on your grave.

Your death led Thoma to start overworking himself more which makes him get less sleep.

"Hey Thoma...? I think you should get some rest.Your eyebags are starting to form purp-"

"I'm fine."

_________________________________________
A/N: BRO- I GOT BAAL AHAHAHAHHAHA