31) 𝗟𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘆/𝗻'𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵

A/N: So like,yall want me to add Lumine cause I kinda forgot my homegirl existed when I started this book

Lumine is looking for you and Aether

And thank you to whoever requested this,I love you so much <333

TW! A little angsty with Paimon and Lumine on the first part because I like to suffer <333

_________________________________________

After many days,weeks,hours,months,years or even decades of searching for Y/n and Aether Lumine couldn't help but feel hopeless,day by day.

Everyday,Lumine was given missions and comissions that almost slaughtered her during her travels.

Lumine only agreed to these dangerous request because they promised her that they'll help her find her siblings.

Deep inside,Lumine knew that Amber and Paimon where the only two that actually wanted to help her find her siblings.

Lumine could see the dedication in Amber and Paimon when Lumine said she was looking for her lost siblings.

Traveling far and wide,everyday,Lumine finally gave in and thought to find her siblings by herself.

Of course,Lumine had to bring Paimon since Paimon is her guide or hef so called 'ride or die'.

Finally,after finishing those stupid commissions,Lumine and Paimon set off to find Aether and Y/n by themselves.

Lumine ran and ran to wherever her feet took her to run to.She didn't have any sign of where Aether and Y/n were but just ran forward.

After running for a while,Lumine's legs gave up and wobbled which caused Lumine to collapse on to the grassy floor.

"Ah! Lumine are you alright! Paimon thinks you were running a little to fa- are you crying?! Lumine are yo-"

Paimon's voice got cut off with a scream,a scream that let out a lot of despair and agony.

Paimon looked at Lumine to see that she had her head to her knees while her hands where holding her pushing her legs to her chest.

"Lumine,whats wrong? Paimon is your guide so Paimon is here to always help! Whats the matter?"

"Paimon....do you think i'll ever find Aether and Y/n?"

Lumine looked at Paimon with dim eyes with no shine in them.

"Of course! Paimon thinks you'rr capable of finding you're very capable of doing things alone."

"Alone? Sounds about right."

Lumine got up off the grassy area and started sprinting forward again,this time taking turns going left and right.

"H-Hey Lumine! Wait! Paimon can't keep up with y-"

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID I'M CAPABLE OF DOING THINGS ON MY OWN. I THOUGHT YOU SAID IM VERY CAPABLE OF DOING THINGS ALONE."

Soon after yelling back at Paimon,Lumine again stopped for a moment crying even harder.

"What do you mean? Paimon meant that you can do some things alone! Not everything! Paimon is sorry Lumine please forgive me!"

Lumine looked at Paimon and cried even harder.

"I'm so sorry for shouting at you Paimon....i'm just tired to nobody helping me find my siblings apart from you.I want more people to help but of course,nobody cares.C'mon,lets go Paimon."

Lumine started walking this time but she didn't talk to Paimon,she rather stayed quiet with only sniffs being heard.

After days of searching for Lumine's siblings,sucessfulness was not accomplished,yet.

One day,Lumine snapped.She brokedown in front of cave where it was pitch black.

Lumine curled herself up into a ball on the ground while slowly sobbing herself to sleep,on the ground.

"Lumine! Wake up!"

Lumine shot right up and saw something she has never expected to see or-someONE she never expected to see.

"Aether...?"

"Lumine,you need to wake up. You're dreaming right now."

"Wait! Wheres y/n?" Lumine looked at Aether with wide eyes,filled with specks of water dropping from her eyes.

"I don't have much time Lumine but I must tell you."

Lumine stared at Aether with wide eyes ,thinking she had finally found her siblings.

"Y/n is dead."

Lumine's eyes soon turned wide due to disbelief she sobbed and tried to touch Aether be he faded away.

Lumine shot straight up to see she was on concrete.

'What the....why am I here? Wheres Paimon?'

Lumine examind her surroundings and quickly met face to face with a blonde.

No,it was no ordinary blonde like Jean or Thoma.It was Aether.

"AETHER!"

Lumine shouted out Aether's name in joy while embracing Aether in a tight hug.

Lumine looked at Aether to see his eyes were dim with age and he seemed like he didn't know Lumine.

"Hey Aether! I missed you so much....hey...? Where is y/n? I really want to hug them right no-"

"I already told you Lumine,y/n is dead.They are not alive anymore,stop asking about them."

Lumine,once again,looked at Aether with disbelief.

"What happened to you...? You've changed....we've been apart for many days.Aren't you atleast a little happy to see me!?"

Aether looked Lumine with the same dull eyes he looked at her before.

Aether hugged Lumine,while saying.

"Of course I missed you! And,i'm pretty sure Y/n misses you as well. I'm sorry I was rude to you when we saw each other for the first time in years."

Aether began to part away from Lumine while saying.

"I need to go now,I shall see you again Lumine."

"No! Wait Aether!"

Lumine quickly stood up and went to Aether,but he slowly faded away once Lumine tried to touch him.

Lumine was left alone,again.

Lumine fell to her knees and thought about Y/n's death.

Lumine cried,knowing that Y/n will never come back.

Lumine cried in agony as she was too late to save her younger/older sibling.

Lumine then sprang up her head to see a familiar floating person.

It was Paimon.

_________________________________________
A/N:I'm too lazy to do online work lololol

AND I DO NOT PROOF READ BECAUSE IM TOO LAZY