29) 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵-𝘂𝗽 *

A/N:Jesus christ.....there are lots of ppl starting to do these types of books....its scary...

Anyways

A bennett catchup is next :)

_________________________________________

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆?

Jean

Jean would be the type of sibling that scolds you but will help you with anything you have trouble with.

Barbara

Barabara would be the type to make you sing songs with her all the time.

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴

Jean

"What have I told you ab- y/n? Are you alright? What happened? Who did this."

Jean would most likely confront the person who made you sad and whould scare them off due to how high her title is.

Barbara

"Y/n? Oh no! Are you alright? Im so sorry! Who did this to you?"

Barbara would throw a Bible at the person who made you cry.

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽/𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹

Jean

Jean would slightly laugh at you but would help you up after.

Barbara

Barbara would immediately help you up and patch up any bruises/scratches you have due to your fall.

𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 (𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲)

Jean

Jean would help you make any cake you would like and try to make it perfect for your liking.

She doesn't let you lick the spoon with frosting due to how much bacteria there would be on the spoon even though we're all made up of bacteria and bacteria on frosting is probably less harmful than others.

Barbara

Barbara would gladly let you bake the cake while she tells you what to do.

She lets you lick the spoon with frosting,just as long as you let her lick some as well.

𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄/ 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺

Jean

Jean doesn't really sing much but she does have a nice soothing voice that would definitely sound amazing with yours. (If u have a good voice.)

Barbara

We all know Barbara loves to sing so she'll obviously oblige if you ask to sing with her.

She'll cover your voice if you mess up a line.

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 (𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵)

Jean

Jean would glance at you and would get a blanket and pillow for you.

She'll take her work,sit on the floor and do her work and would tell anybody that was loud to shush,she did this until you woke up.

Barbara

Barbara would grab a blanket and pillow and would leave you alone to rest in peace. (Rip that pussy ayee)

𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘄/ 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺