10) 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝘆

ᗩᗴTᕼᗴᖇ

Aether would politely tell them to yk,fuck off and he'll threaten to kill the person who made you uncomfortable if he wont fuck off.

KᗩᗴYᗩ

During this situation,Kaeya is really serious and tells thd person who makes you uncomfortable to go away if they dont they die.

ᗪIᒪᑌᑕ

Hands down,Diluc kills them- nah im kidding he probably gives them that death stare that kills them.

ᘔᕼOᑎᘜᒪI

Honestly,I think the person who made you uncomfortable would probably be scared when they first see Zhongli approaching them because hes really tall.

ᑕᕼIᒪᗪᗴ

Childe would be like Kaeya and take this seriously but he'll commit homicide and the victim is the person who made you uncomfortable.

ᐯᗴᑎTI

Venti would nicely tell them that his Barbatos- Jk,he'll tell them that they're making you uncomfortable and would leave with you.

ᗩᒪᗴᗷᗪO

Albedo would practically tell them to fuck off in the meanest way possible.

ᖇᗩᘔOᖇ

He would try and tell them that they're making you uncomfortable but sincs hjs english is broken he'll just bark-

ՏᑌᑕᖇOՏᗴ

Sucrose would kindly go up and tell them that they're making you uncomfortable and would dash away with you so there is no more commotion.

ᗩᗰᗷᗴᖇ

Amber would politely tell them that they're making you uncomfortable and if they dont get the hint...
GO GO BARON BUNNY

ᑎOᗴᒪᒪᗴ

Noelle would tell them that they're making you uncomfortable and if they dont leave you alone she'll simply knock them out with a punch to the nose.

᙭IᗩᑎᘜᒪIᑎᘜ

Xiangling would kinda shout at them to leave you alone and if they dont she'll pour boiling hot water on them.

Kᒪᗴᗴ

She'll tell them to get lost and if they dont she'll bomb them with no hesitation.

ᑫIᑫI

SHE WALKS AWAY,YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN NOW Y/N.

ᗪIOᑎᗩ

SHE SCRATCHES THEM ON THD FACE AND TELLS THEM TO GET LOST BEFORE SHE SCRATCHES THEM HARDER.

____________________________________________

A/N:Hiiya! I wanted to thank you all for 1.93k reads and 80 votes! I love you all sm! You deserve the world! <3

____________________________________________
A/N:So uh- I forgot Xiao again- I KNOW I KNOW but heres Xiao

᙭IᗩO

Xiao would brutally murder the person who made you uncomfortable but if he doesnt want blood on his clothes he drags you away from them.