18) 𝗔𝗹𝗯𝗲𝗱𝗼

A/N:I really hope this pleases you,yes ik y/n gets lost in the forest in all of these thingys

____________________________________________

As Y/n and their older brother,Albedo lay on the thick icy grass,there was a loud noise to be heard.

The loud noise caused Y/n to sit up straight next to Albedo.

"Bedo,did you hear that? What do you think it is?"

"Yes indeed,I did hear that and its possibly somebody hunting a boar." Albedo said coldly.

'Huh..this whore probably is right,huh....'

Y/n soon got up and went to check what caused the big sound.

"Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU GOING? COME BACK!"

Those were the last words y/n heard from their brother.

-Y/n is one dumb bitch JK,4 weeks later-]

"So,you're telling me you heard a loud noise and checked it out but only to find out it was us rattling through the bushes?"

"Yes Aether,it was you and Paimon."

Y/n walked into Monstadt with Aether and Paimon as they were telling them what happened to their brother.

"Oh! So basically like what happened to my sister and I but instead you ran away?"

Y/n glared at Aether.

"Its not RAN away,its more like I was being stupid."

As y/n started a riot and started shouting at Aether about them being dumb and leaving Albedo a small squeak was to be heard.

"Uhm,excuse me? Could you please help me with my flowers..."

"Huh? Of course I can help you! What type of flowers would you like?"

[Insert whatever Flora said on the commission because im too lazy to type it in]

Y/n and Aether set their way to Dragonspine to do whatever Flora asked them too.

"Hey y/n,why did you never just turn back and go home to where you know Albedo would be?" Aether asked innocently.

"The tent was burned down when I went back." Y/n said with bitter in their voice.

Aether,Paimon and y/n walked in absolute silence,nobody dared to talk until Aether bumped into someone.

"Oh,my apologies." The voice sounded familiar to y/n.

Y/n stared at the person Aether tripped into,it was Albedo!

"ALBEDO! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

Y/n ran up and hugged the crystal coloured eye blondie infront of you.

"Oh,i've missed you too? Though its only been 4 weeks?"

"Anyways,what happened to thd tent we lived in?"

Albedo's face expression dropped.

"Well you see....Klee "accidentally" blew it up"

Y/n looked at Albedo with disbelief and disappointment.

"WHY DIDNT YOU STOP HER HUH? ARE YOU THAT STUPID?"

"I guess i'll be taking my leave now,Farewell Y/n and Company." Albedo turned around and paved his way back to the hill.

"ALBEDO WAIT"

~I guess it was a kinda successful reunion~

____________________________________________
A/N: Sorry if its bad,im too lazy but RAZOR IS NEXT