27) 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆

A/N:Im really sorry about the lack of updates again,i've been having problems with my family again lol

____________________________________________

ᗩᗴTᕼᗴᖇ

"Go make yourself food." Jk,he'll make you food but forces you to finish it because it took a while to make it.

KᗩᗴYᗩ

"Instead of being a slacker,intrest yourself into making food yourself." In the end,he does make you food but very poorly.

ᗪIᒪᑌᑕ

"... just this once,alright? Dont be beggin' for my anymore food after this." Diluc makes you food my refuses to make you more.

᙭IᗩO

"Get me Tofu Almond first." In order for him to cook for you,you have to get him Tofu Almond,yeah nvm he doesnt cook for you.

ᘔᕼOᑎᘜᒪI

"Perhaps you would like some tea instead,y/n?" My guy gave you tea instead of food be ause hes broke as HELL.

ᑕᕼIᒪᗪᗴ

"Alright! But its not my fault if you dont like it,ok?" The food this mf made was UNSEASONED.

ᗩᒪᗷᗴᗪO
"Sure,just give me a moment,I need to finish this sketch."

"YOU SAID THAT 4 HOURS AGO"
Homeboy really said sketching huffman is more important than you starving.

ᖇᗩᘔOᖇ

"Razor.....go....hunt for.....dinner..."
RAZOR GOES OUT TO MAKE YOUR LAZY ASS FOOD,SO YOU BETTER BE GRATEFUL ASSWIPE.

ՏᑌᑕᖇOՏᗴ

"Oh,alright! What would you like to eat,y/n?"
Sucrose would make you your food but you have to promise to leave her alone during her experiments.

ᗩᗰᗷᗴᖇ

"Alright! I'll make you food! Dont blame me if I burn the house down!" Yeah heh....she burnt the whole house down.

ᑎOᗴᒪᒪᗴ

"You're hungry? I will be back in a bit,what would you like to feast on,Y/n?"
Noelle cooks you a meal that you BEGGED her to make again.

᙭IᗩᑎᘜᒪIᑎᘜ

"You're hungry? Me too! What do you feel like eating? [insert food u want]? Alright! I'll start cooking!"
Xiangling cooks you the food you wanted except its like Noelle,YOU BEGGED HER TO MAKE MORE.

Kᒪᗴᗴ

"You should be the one making ME food!"
In the end,you make yourself and Klee food because shes a child and wouldnt know how to cook. (She'll probs burn the house down)

ᑫIᑫI

"Huh....?"
Miss girl probs doesnt know how to cook either 💀

ᗪIOᑎᗩ

"No."

____________________________________________
A/N:Im sorry I havent done the individual character thing,I just havent had the motivation to do anything,sorry.