4) 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 (𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲)

ᗩᗴTᕼᗴᖇ

Aether makes sure there is not a SINGLE sprinkle of ingredients on the floor,he wants the floor CLEAN.

KᗩᗴYᗩ

THIS LITTLE SHIT THROWS THE INGREDIENTS AT YOU,it literally turned into a food war. [Diluc is disappointed]

ᗪIᒪᑌᑕ

Diluc would teach you STEP-by-STEP how to cook WITHOUT making a mess.HE DOESNT LET YOU LICK THE SPOON W/ FROSTING ON IT.

ᘔᕼOᑎᘜᒪI

THIS DUDE BAKES A 5 LAYERED CAKE JUST FOR THE TWO OF YOUS.And he also lets you get the first piece

ᑕᕼIᒪᗪᗴ

Yall probably messing around and shit and then Childe puts the cake in the oven.HE BURNED HIS FUCKINH FINGERS,HOW???

᙭IᗩO

Xiao would let you do the stuff if you wanted to but he'll demonstrate HOW to do it,HE LETS YOU LICK THE SPOON W/ FROSTING.

ᐯᗴᑎTI

This dumb bard BURNS THE BLOODY CAKE,and then hes like "oh well,lets make another one y/n!." He burned the second cake.

ᗩᒪᗷᗴᗪO

Albedo would probably know how to bake a cake and would demonstrate to you how to make a cake,yeah that didnt end well.

ᖇᗩᘔOᖇ

Razor would TRY hes best to NOT burn the whole house down,TRY.He probably doesnt know how to bake a cake but hes willing to try. (Even if he gotta burn the house down)

ՏᑌᑕᖇOՏᗴ

Sucrose DOES probably know how to bake a cake BUT she would tell you what to do instead of doing it because she wants to give you something to do.

ᗩᗰᗷᗴᖇ

Amber and you bake the most SCRUMPTIOUS CAKE IN HISTORY,she also lets you lick the spoon w/ frosting. 😋

ᑎOᗴᒪᒪᗴ

Noelle would bake a cake if you wanted one but if you wanted to bake it with her she'll gladly oblige.

᙭IᗩᑎᘜᒪIᑎᘜ

FORGET WHAT I SAID ABOUT AMBER'S CAKE XIANGLING'S CAKE IS THE BEST AND SHE LETS YOU DO EVERYTHING IF YOU WANT.

Kᒪᗴᗴ

Klee probably wouldnt know how to bake a cake so she'll probably rely on you to bake a cake with her.

ᑫIᑫI

She probably cant remember how to make a cake so she'll ask you and want to do some stuff.

ᗪIOᑎᗩ

Diona wouldn't know how to make a cake but she'll ask you to help her bake a cake so that yall can eat it TOGETHER.

____________________________________________
A/N:as you can tell this is modern thingy majingy