3) 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽/𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹

ᗩᗴTᕼᗴᖇ

My mans takes this seriously,he doesnt laugh he just asks if you're ok and pulls you back up.

KᗩᗴYᗩ

MY MANS IS LAUGHING HIS FUCKING ASS OFF,HE DOESN'T EVEN HELP YOU HE JUST STARTS LAUGHING.

ᗪIᒪᑌᑕ

Diluc would help you up but bonk your head afterwards because your stupid. 😀 (im srry,you're not stupid)

ᘔᕼOᑎᘜᒪI

Zhongli would trip on you because he didnt even realize that you tripped. (And because hes tall asf)

ᑕᕼIᒪᗪᗴ

Laughs.Then helps you,but then pushes you back down,then helps you,then he falls.

ᐯᗴᑎTI

Helped you get up and patched you up if that fall left a bruise.

ᗩᒪᗷᗴᗪO

MY DUDE LIFTS YOU UP IF HE SEES A SINGLE SCRATCH ON YOUR LEG.HE CARRIED YOU HOME Y/N.

ᖇᗩᘔOᖇ

Razor would ask if you're ok and help you up and then he'll give you a piggy-bank.

ՏᑌᑕᖇOՏᗴ

Sucrose would ask if you're alright and give you her hand so you can get up,she'll patch you up if there are any scratches on your body.

ᗩᗰᗷᗴᖇ

Amber would slightly giggle at you falling but would help you up and put a plaster on any bruises exposed on your body.

ᑎOᗴᒪᒪᗴ

Noelle would immediately help you up and wrap bandages around the areas that have been effected with bruises.

᙭IᗩᑎᘜᒪIᑎᘜ

Xiangling would ask if you're ok and if you're alright to walk,then she'll help you up.

Kᒪᗴᗴ

Klee would laugh but will try and help you and say shes sorry for laughing at you.

ᑫIᑫI

QiQi would just STARE at you,she wont help you up or ask if you're ok,because she was too damn busy day dreaming.

ᗪIOᑎᗩ

Diona would try and help you up,when you get up she'll hit your head,because why not.

____________________________________________
A/N:So I forgot Xiao- but here is Xiao

᙭IᗩO

Xiao picks you up and makes sure you havent broken any bones or have any bruises,if you have bruises or have broken a bone he'll carry you.