26) 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴

A/N: Im having a heart attack,I just said a speech infront of so many people

____________________________________________

ᗩᗴTᕼᗴᖇ

"Oh no...not another one"

Aether and you deicide to take a child to be your new sibling since it was on the streets.

"C'mon Aether you bum,we're gonna take the child"

"No,we're not taking another one,what if we lose that one? Huh?"

"Aether,its a FUCKING child,why would somebody who is So powerful take a lowly child?"

KᗩᗴYᗩ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪIᒪᑌᑕ

"KAEYA YOU WHORE,WHERE DID YOU GET THIS CHILD? DILUC AND I NEVER AGREED TO TAKING THIS CHILD."

Kaeya saw a child outside of Monstadt that looked lost and sad so he took him in to show you and Diluc to look after as you guys' new sibling

"Please stop bringing in children Kaeya...wait....where did you actually get these kids from 😏"

"Albedo"

᙭IᗩO

"Look Xiao! Can we ke-"

"No."

You brought a kid from the streets cuz he looked sad and hungry so you brought him to Xiao to announce them as yalls' new sibling.

"Take that thing back before I kill it."

"WAIT XIAO WAIT DONT-"

ᘔᕼOᑎᘜᒪI

"A new sibling? Perhaps that wouldn't be so bad"

"WAIT,FOR REAL?"

"No."

Mf really sent you to put that little kid back to where you found it

ᑕᕼIᒪᗪᗴ

"New Sibling? we already have Teucer! And thats enough for us!"

In the end you basically bribed him into keeping the child(e).

"I hate you so much y/n."

"Why? Its not that bad having them around"

*insert y/n and childe surrounded by Teucer and The child crying*

ᗩᒪᗷᗴᗪO ᗩᑎᗪ Kᒪᗴᗴ

"A new sibling? That wouldnt be so bad,right klee? They'll keep you company as well"

"YAY!"

Klee loves your guys' new sibling! Maybe a little too much because their younger than her...

"You're younger than me! So you should listen to me!"

"Actually,Im older than YOU Klee so you should listen to ME"

"Actually,Im older than [insert child name],Klee and YOU y/n so you should listen to me."

"SHUT IT YOU OLD HAG."

ᖇᗩᘔOᖇ

"Razor...thinks....thats nice....we....have a new.....lupical....member..."

AHHHH HE LOVES YOUR GUYS' NEW SIBLING

"Wait really? Do you really like our new sibl-"

"Razor like new....sibling"

ՏᑌᑕᖇOՏᗴ

"Erm....That doesnt sound too bad,I just hope the dont grow up shy like me."

"Sucrose,the child hasnt even said yes to bring in our famil-"

Sucrose LOVES your new sibling,she treats them with love and care.

ᗩᗰᗷᗴᖇ

"Amber,this is our new sib-"

"HEY! MY NAME IS AMBER! WANNA GO ON AN ADVENTURE WITH ME? YEAH? HELL YEA! LETS GO!"

"AMBER DONT- COME BACK,THE CHILDE IS ONLY 3 WHAT IF A HILICHURL KILLS IT?"

Yeah,Amber took the child with her on a VERY dangerous commission.

"See,the child isnt dead!"

"Why does it look traumatized? Amber,what did you do."

ᑎOᗴᒪᒪᗴ

"Greetings young one,you may call me Noelle,I shall be your personal maid and sibling from now on."

"She means that shes going to teach you how to be independent and now rely on her to make you stuff."

Noelle is like sucrose,treats the child with love and care and ISNT like Amber and takes it with her on commissions.

᙭IᗩᑎᘜᒪIᑎᘜ

"Oh hello! My name is Xiangling! Im a chef and you'll be my new taste tester along with y/n!"

"Xiangling,no.You literally almost poisoned me yesterday."

Xiangling would treat your sibling the same way she treats you because she doesnt want to look like she has favourites.

ᑫIᑫI

"So,this is Qiqi she is a zombie an-"

"ZOMBIE?"

Yeah,the child ran away after you said zombie.

"Why does nobody want to hangout with Qiqi?"

"What do you mean nobody wants to hangput with you? How about we go to Monstadt to see klee and get coconut milk?"

ᗪIOᑎᗩ

"Uh...Hello! My name is Diona and yours is?"

Diona loves your new sibling because its younger than her 😃👍

____________________________________________
A/N:please help

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 = 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐒On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara