28) 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗱

A/N:so I cut my hair and I have bangs now! :'D

IM TRYING TO BE SERIOUS IN THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT SOUNDS SAD TO ME

_________________________________________

ᗩᗴTᕼᗴᖇ

"Y/n,wake up please I cant lose you too,you promised to stay by my side until we find Lumine.Wake up!"

Aether was so heartbroken,you were the only person he had left of your guys' family since Lumine has left.

After your death,hes been taking more dangerous commissions where he almost dies because your death is the only thing on his mind.

Your death caused Aether to almost forget Lumine.

KᗩᗴYᗩ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪIᒪᑌᑕ

"Very funny Y/n,you can get up now haha,y/n?"

"Come on Kaeya,they're gone,they're never coming back.I know its hard to believe but they're in a better place now."

Kaeya was devastated,even thought he always teased you he still loved you,when he saw you die he immediately put his life on the line.

Kaeya thought if he drank more alchohol it'll make him forget your death but in the morning he'll always cry due to your death.

Diluc was more devastated than Kaeya,he still has his normal '😐' face but deep inside my man was on the verge of dying.

Losing his Father and you didnt keep him from over working himself,he kept on overworking himself to the point where he went for a walk.

Only for his walk to lead to your grave.

᙭IᗩO

"Not you too,wake up,wake up! Please..."

Xiao would act like he doesnt care about your death but would visit your grave every night and place a flower on your grave.

Xiao places a new flower on your grave and picks the dead flowers and placed them on a stone next to your grave that said.

'Xiao'

He carved his name into a stone that was next to your grave because since hes immortal,he imagines himself dying next to your grave to see you again.

He exchanges the dead flowers from your grave and puts it on his stone because he thinks you dont deserve the dead flowers,he deserves the dead lowly flowers.

Xiao has lived for many,many years,hes experienced many deaths but your death...

Made Xiao more sad than ever,he would never see your smile or face 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 again.

ᐯᗴᑎTI

"Farewell my younger sibling,I shall see you never but you will forever live in my lowly heart." (BAHAHAHA)

Venti would visit your grave one a month and place some of your favourite items on your grave.

Everytime Venti visits your grave he always talks about his day or about Traveler.

Your death made Venti's face expression change into a very unhappy face.

Venti has lived for many years,experiencing many deaths but...

He didn't expect his own sibling to die infront of him.

ᘔᕼOᑎᘜᒪI

"May you be in peace Y/n,your existence will always be present in my heart and in my mind,it was nice having a younger sibling like you."

Zhongli grieves your death,EVERY day,hes never met someone as dedicated and fun like you.

Zhongli places a glaze lily on your grave everytime he visits.