5) 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴ing 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺

ᗩᗴTᕼᗴᖇ

Aether and you would probably sing really well but as soon as yall look at each other yall LAUGH.

KᗩᗴYᗩ

Bloody hell,THERE IS NO SINGING JUST VOICE CRACKS.

ᗪIᒪᑌᑕ

You would have to force Diluc to sing,he sang the low parts and you sang the high parts. DONNA SIMPING EVEN MORE

ᘔᕼOᑎᘜᒪI

Another monotone voice person,there is no joke while yall sing,Its just PERFECT.

ᑕᕼIᒪᗪᗴ

Childe literally takes your turn to impress people but ends up embarrassing himself and starts crying onto your shoulder.

ᐯᗴᑎTI

AH SHIT DAWG,YALL ARE THE BEST SINGING DUO- EVEN IF YOU HAVE A BAD VOICE VENTI WOULD COVER FOR YOU.

ᗩᒪᗷᗴᗪO

Albedo would force you to sing if you didnt join in,he'll slightly nudge you if you didnt sing.If you didnt sing at all he'll push you off the stage.

ᖇᗩᘔOᖇ

...Voicecracks.Broken English.Laughing coming from yall.Thats all I gotta say.

SᑌᑕᖇOՏᗴ

SHE SINGS SO PERFECT BUT ITS SO QUIET THAT YOU HAVE TO PUT THE MICROPHONE UP TO HER MOUTH,yall sing PERFECT THOUGH.

ᗩᗰᗷᗴᖇ
YALL LAUGH YALL ASSES OFF ACTING LIKE YOU'RE NOT ON A STAGE RN,BUT YALL TRY TO SING,TRY.

ᑎOᗴᒪᒪᗴ
Noelle takes this very seriously and sings,if you dont join in she'll take that as a sign that you dont want to sing and would take lead.

᙭IᗩᑎᘜᒪIᑎᘜ

Yall were singing SO well until Xiangling saw a boar.She RAN off the stage just to hunt down a boar,you were a solo half way through the performance.

Kᒪᗴᗴ

You had to get on your own KNEES just so Klee could sing into the microphone.Yall were tone deaf-

ᑫIᑫI

SHE WOULDNT EVEN SING- SHES LEAVES IT UP TO YOU BECAUSE SHE FORGOT THE LYRICS.

ᗪIOᑎᗩ

Refuses to sing,but she'll do it cause you're doing it,she did sing but it was kinda muffled.

____________________________________________
A/N:So the theme is when yall are performing a song on a stage for ppl- use your imagination :D